11 posts in this topic
Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.
Do it For Practice is recruiting on Stormscale EU, Horde side.
We are a group of people that have been clearing content since release and are looking for mythic progression now. For this we need to fill up some gaps in our roster since mythic requires more people. We formed a new guild with all the best people we know and are cleaning out Normal and Heroic difficulties on the same day, within a couple of hours!
This will always happen on Wednesday evening 7:00 server time. While we were progressing we were also raiding on Mondays Tuesdays and Thursdays, but this will be decided once we start progressing on mythic again.
Besides normal raids we also have regular mythic+ groups going. If you enjoy mythic+ but raiding not so much, you can also apply, we do enjoy more than just raiding content.
The age requirement will be 18+. All of us are 20+ currently, I am 26 myself.
We currently need at least one more tank, druid/warrior/dk/paladin. One or two good healers and a couple of amazing DPS. Having more than one playable spec is extremely valuable here! Please be at least 855+ before you apply, we are not a boosting company. However we do have a social rank, if your friends wish to join as well.
Add Matthijs#2267, IGN = Cabony
Still looking for some great DPS and a good healer or 2 to make our roster complete. We killed Nythendra Mythic yesterday.
We are a somewhat newly formed raiding guild focused
on providing a home to the serious players of Emerald Dream that
want to progress through all content but can only commit a limited amount of time to the game. The core members and leadership of the guild that returned for Legion have been playing games together for 7+ years and quite a few of us know each other in real life.
We come from a plethora of locations, careers, and video game experiences but our love for gaming at a higher level has bonded us together. Our first mission at hand is to establish a roster of 40-45 members which will allow our members to have a 'show up when you want' attendance policy. Our progression raid invite priority will be based on attendance percentage. To accomplish this we are sounding the 'Call to Arms' in search of just a few more skilled raiders to finish off our roster.
all raids are optional - Invite priority based on attendance percentage
- Sunday: 9:00pm(ST)[W-PvP/Rated BGs/Arenas/Keystone-Mythics]
- Monday: 9:00pm(ST)-12:00am(ST)[Clean up content]
- Tuesday: 9:00pm(ST)-12:00am(ST)[Progression]
- Wednesday: 9:00pm(ST)-12:00am(ST)[Progression]
- Thursday: 9:00pm(ST)-12:00am(ST)[Progression]
- Friday: [No Guild events]
- Saturday: [No Guild events]
What We Offer
- Experienced leadership [Top 25 U.S. raiding during TBC & Wotlk/R1 Gladiators/World first in SWTOR & EQ.]
- Mature raiding environment [We DO NOT tolerate drama - We DO encourage mild intoxicants & Laughter.]
- Casual raid schedule [You choose what days you can raid by accepting or declining guild calendar invites]
- Progression [The #1 goal in all progression raids is to PROGRESS. When a wipe occurs we do not complain we identify the problem, then correct the issue immediately.]
- Fair loot system [Personal loot for Heroic ~ MS>OS free roll for Mythic.]
What We Require
[ul]- 18+ years old [We play the game for fun, not to babysit or censor our conversations.]
- Raiding Experience [If you stand in fire we do not want you!]
- Class knowledge & Comprehension [Know your class & spec - Perform YOUR job in raids.]
- Late night EST playtimes [Ability to attend at least one raid every week to be considered for core raider rank.]
- Thick skin & Personality [We want people who can take a joke and fire one right back otherwise, raiding would be boring.]
- Character upkeep [Gems/Enchants/Flask/Food/Attunements/Relic slots/Pre-quest/Item level]
- Microphone & Headset [Communication is paramount to success in PvE & PvP]
- Curse voice [This is the main voice program we will use for PvE & PvP Push-to-talk required][/ul]
'Glory of the Legion Hero'
7/7 - Normal
7/7 - Heroic
1/7 - Mythic
Current Recruitment Needs
- Tanks - Low [Prot Warrior(With DPS offset)]
- Melee DPS - Medium [Warrior/Feral/Rogue/Ret/WW]
- Ranged DPS - Medium [SP/Warlock/Hunter/Boomkin/ELE]
- Healers - Low [H-Priest/MW-Monk]
- Short application on our website.
- Short interview via Curse voice.
- Two week trial period. [Extensions if needed]
- Promotion to Core-Raider or Demotion to Social.
If you have any questions or would like to join <Tophat Standard> please contact any of the following officers in-game or via Curse Voice.
- Bigmacs [Healing Officer] CV = Khemist757
- Oghmann [Ranged Dps Officer] CV = araleus
- Armoredpope [Tank Officer] CV = timegogo
- Numptey [Melee Dps Officer] CV = Numptey13
- illyih [Website/Raid Admin Officer] CV = Oz821
Hi, we are a fairly newly formed guild with a good core group of players with 4/7H experience. We are looking for people to expand our core group into a strong raid team.
We are in need of players that can heal whilst mastering the other aspects of raid encounters. We will also consider DPS and Tank applicants. Our guild is still small but we do try and do as much together as we can, we run mythic+ to gear in between raids.
We are interested in players that can play well rather than a particular iLvl however it would be great if you were gear readyto slot into raids straight away. We have ran some combined guild runs to 4/7H but would like to be in a position to run our own Heroic raids soon.
Disc or Holy Priest
200k+ single target ranged DPS
Guardian Druid/Protection Warrior
Thanks for reading,
Zaneda <Casually Bad> GM
Raiding guild looking for more raiders! We have a particular need of ranged DPS and a healer or two. Melee DPS are more than welcome if they have a tank off-specc. That helps with Mythic+ runs, if we have several tanks and groups going at the same time.
Progression: 7/7N, 1/7H
Raid Schedule: 20:00 Saturday and Sunday Server Time
Communication: Discord Channel
Interest: Message me on Battle.net (Semifreddo#2224), or respond to this post with what class and specc you play.
Hello fellow raiders of Silvermoon! <Adapt> are a new guild formed from a group of guys with mythic experience looking to have some fun but do some progress while were at it. If you are like us and want to be in a successful mythic level raiding guild and beat raids prior to new tiers then we are the guild for you!
We raid Tuesdays & Thursdays 19:30-11:00 ST. We will also be raiding Sundays at the same time some weeks when we are doing mythic progress!
High priority- All Paladins, Warlocks, Mages, Guardian Druid.
Medium- All DPS
If your class isn't listed and you feel you are an "Exceptional Player" make sure to apply regardless!
If you feel like you want to come and join us and you meet some of the stuff we listed above, make sure to come and apply now @ adaptsilvermoon.enjin.com