FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Owalaz

ENH shaman help

Hello, I my dps seems a bit low for what my ilvl is, I was hoping to get some help as to why I just cant seem to improve it. I am following the rotation as close as i can. I am so close to pulling my hair out over this since we are doing heroic HFC.

Armory Link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/hyjal/Daghatar/advanced

Logs Link: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/8wxMZyhBpnRaAPXL

I started logging half way through the night>_<

Edited by Owalaz

You're not worth your epic legplates? *kidding*

74-82k isn't bad?

Hello

Try haste enchant on off-hand weapon maybe? Playing shammy since long ? What's your dps +/- roughly I not wanna study your logs. =P I am lazy, sorry. My Shaman is Sachmet, Lightbringer EU.

You never reach haste cap or come even close, which at your ilvl should be accessible? Maybe off hand weapon enchant with haste proc or you need a trinket with haste proc. 30% without buffs or proc are possible even in my gear.

Recently found out ( after 6 months WoW break) that the

inv_misc_bone_03.jpgMeaty Dragonspine Trophy seems to proc less then 6 months ago?

inv_misc_bone_03.jpgMeaty Dragonspine Trophy (Mythic) seems accessible for you.

1. Basics

The stat priority for an Enhancement Shaman is:

1. Agility;
  2. Haste (to about 50%);
  3. Mastery;
  4. Multistrike;
  5. Versatility;
  6. Critical Strike;
  7. Haste (after 50%).

This said enahncement shamans have issues on high mobility  fights since they're mostly melee, at least need to be in melee range to keep there rotation up and get mealstorm procs for free/instant Lgihtning Bolts. =(

Finally in your actual armory you're specced into Strom Elemental without primal elementalist, the 2 do synergize well imho, this since one of the patches afterWoD release. Gosh tey had destroyed enhance shamans quite a bit.

shaman_talent_unleashedfury.jpgUnleashed Fury; I tend to find that makes life to difficult, the elementals do dmg for you without even needing to worry.

Many fights will give ou enough worries to stand in melee range run out of bad stuff on floor and not to die...

Change tlaents according to fights?

Sorcethar isn't a good example for a log if you were in construct.

At the end you're doing fine, love enhance or go elemental, they'll always have higher uptime then we.

We appearently wont' ever be able to reach the dps of an arcane mage or warlock this expansion. wink.png

Kind regards.

Edited by TheEarthenRing

Step 1: get haste on as many items as you can. Step 2: best weapon goes in offhand (the slot on the right, where shields usually go). Your trinkets are the best, just need a higher version, if you can get it. Mark of warsong is a better enchant for us than bleeding hollow. Primal elementalist as lvl 90 talent. Storm elemental for single target fights, liquid magma for aoe. And i would use glyph of chain lightning instead of the fire elemental one on aoe fights. Glyph of lightning shield on single target.