FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
ctbomb

Best trinks for destro

It really depends on your off-spec, ability to react to procs, and playstyle. For Destruction, I would prefer Wushoolay's and Unerring because I'd unload Chaos Bolts during Dark Soul, Perfect Aim, and Wushoolay's Lightning procs. This early in the tier, I'd just push for whatever you can get and adjust properly. Many Warlocks don't have the luxury of looking at all 5 trinkets deciding which 2 to use. Just get any of them...they're all quite good.

Hi Zagam,

I read multiple times you mentioned to tack Chaos Bolts with Dark Soul. Dark Soul gives bonus crit for destro, but since CB always crits, it is the least desired to stack the two together.

What do you think?

Hi Zagam,

I read multiple times you mentioned to tack Chaos Bolts with Dark Soul. Dark Soul gives bonus crit for destro, but since CB always crits, it is the least desired to stack the two together.

What do you think?

Chaos Bolt always critically strikes. In addition, the damage is increased by your critical strike chance.

Edited by SandyDandy
  • Like 1

As Sandydandy mentioned, the extra crit percentage chance is a damage modifier for Chaos Bolt. Since you want the Chaos Bolts you throw out to be empowered, this is one of the dependable ways of getting that job done.