FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Astrathia

bis help

hi again!

i'm working on getting my heroic bis(marks), and... i'm a little confused. :S amr and pawn say the belt from fel lord is bis, but... it's haste/mastery. shouldn't i go with a crit/multi thing instead?

Edited by Astrathia

It is true that the Zakuun belt is BiS, however, if you're only concerned with Heroic HFC gear, then the "real" BiS piece is a crafted crit/MS belt, ideally with an equal amount of crit and MS.  The reason you want the stats to be equal is that the further away from having equal stats you start to lose total stats.  Other crafted items that are better than you can find in HFC are the cloak and ring (the ring is very small upgrade compared to the Xhul ring, but an upgrade nonetheless).

well, i do want to go for mythic bis eventually, but right now i'm working on heroic bis as i'm just starting out with mythic. can i ask what the reason for the zakuun belt being bis when it's not crit are? because, being honest, i don't quite understand that. 

The reason the zakuun belt is better is because it is 10 ilvls higher than the reaver belt, and that 10 ilvls worth of agility makes it better.