Undying Resolution, a 25m US Elune raiding guild formed October 2010

Raid Days/Times:

Wed/Thur/Sun 8pm to 11pm EST (Server)

What we are looking for:

Ranged DPS

One Healer

Our current progress:

1/13 H ToT

What makes us unlike any other guild out there?

We're extremely well managed with a dedicated officer team that has decades of combined experience managing MMO guilds. We are mature with an average age over 30. We take great pride in the effort put forward by all of our members and we strive to leave no one behind.

No really, why should I check out you guys?

We have raided consistently & non stop every tier since WotLK, when we recruit it is for a raid spot not to warm a bench. If you are in the market for a semi-serious raid guild that doesn't demand HC experience you should really check us out!

How do I find you and who do I talk to?

Find me on twitter @graceofair

Message me here

Message an officer in game

Get in touch with any of our bloggers

Go to our website and apply!

Our officers:

Mindalen, Ranico, Zweibella, Lissanda, Malchome

Our bloggers:

Ponerya (Fel Concentration)

Lissanda (Restokin)

Juvenate (WTS Heals)

Effraeti (Awaiting the Muse)

Our portal:

Where can I read more about UR?

Our forums -

Wowwiki - Undying Resolution

GuildOx - Undying Resolution

WoW Progress - Undying Resolution

edit to update progression

Edited by Walterpayton

High need for ranged DPS. 4 progression kills last week alone!

Apply today at

We are now 12/12 Normal and heading into heroics.

Still looking for more ranged DPS of any class and one healer. Apply today!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Pandapun
      Hello fellow raiders of Silvermoon! <Adapt> are a new guild formed from a group of guys with mythic experience looking to have some fun but do some progress while were at it. If you are like us and want to be in a successful mythic level raiding guild and beat raids prior to new tiers then we are the guild for you!
      We raid Tuesdays & Thursdays 19:30-11:00 ST. We will also be raiding Sundays at the same time some weeks when we are doing mythic progress!
      High priority- All Paladins, Warlocks, Mages, Guardian Druid.
      Medium- All DPS
      Low- tanks&healers
      If your class isn't listed and you feel you are an "Exceptional Player" make sure to apply regardless!
      If you feel like you want to come and join us and you meet some of the stuff we listed above, make sure to come and apply now @
    • By Ultra
      Almost Heroes - Area 52
      2 Night Raiding Guild / 8 Hours 
      7/7H -> 2/7M
      About Almost Heroes:
      <Almost Heroes> is a guild with a core group of members who have been raiding together on all levels of content since MOP, and veterans who having been doing it since vanilla.
      We believe in pushing content at a pace that is comfortable but still competitive. By the end of Nighthold, we intend to be sub US 200, and unlike most guilds that you will see in the recruitment forums, we are going to do what it takes to get there. When you join Almost Heroes, you can expect to fully clear each tier. 
      Each week we only have 8 hours to complete what most guilds will have 12-16 hours to complete, because of this our raiders are required to have an extensive knowledge of the class that they're playing, excellent raid awareness, and an excellent attitude! In order to accomplish the goals that we've set, all members MUST come to raid prepared, on time, and ready to kick some !@#!
      Current Roster Needs for Emerald Nightmare:
      Ranged DPS:
      Warlock Boomkin MM Hunter Mage ** All exceptional players are encouraged to apply regardless of our current recruitment needs. **
      Raid Dates / Times:
      Sunday 9PM-1AM CST
      Monday 9PM-1AM CST
      If interested, please fill out an application here:
      If you have any questions, send me a bnet request: ULTRA#11418 or GreekGod#1778
      We thank you for your interest in <Almost Heroes>, and look forward to hearing from new applicants soon!
    • By KingChort
      <Toontown Refugees> (A, 7/7H) is a tight-knit guild looking to fill our Mythic roster. We're looking for a few motivated and skilled healers (preferably resto druids, mistweaver monks and both priest healers but considering others) and some DPS (particularly a warlock and a shadow priest, but all others welcome) to fill out our roster, ilevel 850 and above. Our core players are longtime raiders, with a few of us having full Mythic clears of earlier expansion tiers. Most of us have been playing since BC, and we're looking to grow!
      We raid Sunday from 8:00 PM to 12:00 AM (EST) and Monday from 8:15 to 12:00. All of us are adults and most of us have full-time jobs or classes, so we don't expect people to commit too much out-of-raid time for excessive preparation, but we do expect all raiders to bring their own flasks, food and augment runes each night. We take the time we are raiding seriously, and want recruits who can stay focused on the task at hand and know how to perform well at their spec and role, so as to respect their fellow raiders' time. However, it is a video game in the end, and we try to keep fun in sight as we progress.
      In addition, we have plenty of members who do keystones, PVP and achievement runs on a regular basis. We've got a dedicated Discord server and enough people (both progression raiders and more casual players) to always find a group for any activity you could think of.
      If you're interested or want more information, post here, or contact me via at KingCohort#1123 for a chat. Thanks for reading!
    • By LanceFW[/img]     Valiant Vengeance was created about 7 years ago by the same leadership that is held today. We are a progression minded semi-hardcore guild who has raided since WoTLK. Each raid tier we have gotten progressively better at our pace and we plan to be a competing guild in Legion. VV raids 3 nights a week for a total of 9 hours a week.   Progression: 3/7M 7/7H   Raid Times: 6-9PM Pacific Raid Days Tues, Thurs, and Sun Loot System: EPGP Voice Comm: Discord   Current Recruitment Needs:   Tank Will make considerations 1 RDPS of any class . 1 Strong healer with a good DPS os, prefer R Sham   All applications regardless of role and spec will be considered if you can make our raid times and perform to our standards.   Our guild is comprised of members who have been with us for quite awhile, over several raid tiers and and expansions. We are pretty close knit and are wishing to add to the team. Just because we are progression minded and serious about raiding does not mean we do not have fun and just be friends. VV is a strictly no drama guild and any of those who wish to start it are immediately removed. If you are seeking a friendly, fun guild to raid with and be competitive with in Legion, VV is the place for you!   For any questions please add me on Btag or apply on our Guildsite. Raid Leader and Guild Master: Pyra#1209 Co-GM: Lance#1115 Guild Site:  
    • By Dyldoe
      So right now I play Sub as my main spec. I mained outlaw for the first week or so of Legion and honestly I hated sub (not sure why) but after I tried it, it is now my preferred spec among the 3. I know that sub scales the best with gear and is the most superior spec around 870ilv too. I never see sub in pve and usually outlaw/sin mainly (for mythic+ and raids) so I was wondering if I am doing anything wrong?
      For my talents, I use weaponmaster as it is very good for aoe pulls (I can pull about 400k dps on 3-4 targets) then followed by the traditional talents for pve sub (I go master of subtlety for raids) 
      I know my stats are not the best for sub as I need to get more mastery/vers rather than haste (crit is still pretty good if i'm correct)
      I couldn't spec into Akaari's Soul as it breaks cc in pvp with means I loose a hefty amount of dps which is very annoying and I am debating to repsec into it and put up with it in pvp for the extra dps increase.
      My weapon pathing looks like this:
      I seem to be doing everything correctly for dps but I do about 250-300k dps on single target and stays about 200k the whole time. Sometimes can go up to 350-400k depending on how smooth the fight goes but if it's anything to do with my weapon/talents/ilv/stats and even playstyle then please let me know, thanks!
      Edit: I have respecced my weapon to now look like this: 
      I should be doing better now ^^ Appreciate the help