Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
HardBeatZ

Home page ewww

6 posts in this topic

Refresh the page! We extensively use browser cache to prevent static files from being downloaded too often. The one downside is that when we change something on a page and add css code, you will start seeing the changes on the page first and they often look bad if the css isn't updated at the same time.

So, my humble guess is that refreshing the page a "few" times might solve the problem... hopefully :P

1 person likes this

i like it ! And my dog Boris the Zergling came over and stuck his muzzle to the screen, sending a slobber streak across it of very artistic porportions, CLEARLY giving his pawsitive opinion of it as well!

and he KNOWS his screens.....he has a habbit of peeking at mine frequently.......

Posted Image

Ach very cute!

Mine also likes to know what is going on though he is much more intrusive and likes to try to type. I don't know what kloop 9 means but he sure did want to tell the population of oggrimar.

Aye like the wowhead button a sneeky refresh sorted it ;)

Cool dog!

Thanks :) He really is the best :) He LOVES watching Anime too, which makes him uber cool. Bleach and Full Metal Alchemist being his favorites for some reason.... lol

now if i could just get him to quit bringing rocks into the house and dumping them on my bed >.<