FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Auyssaelre

Which 90 talent should I choose for my Windwalker Monk?

I know this might sound weird making a thread just for a talent, but I'm still deciding what level 90 talent I should go with for my Windwalker monk: Rushing Jade Wind, Invoke Xuen, the White tiger, or Chi Torpedo.

I've been more thinking of choosing Xuen because it's a cool graphic of course and it might help with my DPS. If any of you can help me if Xuen or the 2 others might be beneficial for me?

Thank you!

I know this might sound weird making a thread just for a talent, but I'm still deciding what level 90 talent I should go with for my Windwalker monk: Rushing Jade Wind, Invoke Xuen, the White tiger, or Chi Torpedo.

I've been more thinking of choosing Xuen because it's a cool graphic of course and it might help with my DPS. If any of you can help me if Xuen or the 2 others might be beneficial for me?

Thank you!

Xuen is your best bet. It's the biggest DPS boost, and yeah, it's pretty cool-looking too. Even if you aren't playing very seriously now, if you do move on to a more important level, you'll need to be used to Xuen then, so I recommend going with it.

You are welcome!

I would also stick with Xuen as your to-go talent at 90. However, I like to carry a stack of Tome of the Clear Mind so that I can switch to and use Rushing Jade Wind when AOE is required.