FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Zagam

Shout out to Warlocks of Icy-Veins!

I assure you, if it wasn't for your amazing guides and brilliant understanding of the class, warlocks wouldn't be nearly as popular on this forum as they are.

Zagam, thanks for everything I learned lots of things from you and I'm glad if I could help anything so far, gonna try my best as much as I can.

It's really all you Zaggy. There isn't even close to the amount of passion on the other class forums that you put into these. I wouldn't be here if there wasn't constant discussion and analysis. Keep it up good sir!

It's all thanks to you there, brother. The dedication that you have for the cause is what inspires the rest of us to push the limits and be (lol) all that we can be. I personally know that everytime I run into a lock that starts asking me questions I cannot answer off-hand, I direct them here. I luckily stumbled across the site while looking for ways to improve, and we should all be lucky that Zagam has graced us with his knowledge and theorycrafting. Cheers to you, mate!

As a side note, I saw the numbers you posted as far as forum statistics and lost focus and ran to see which stat or uptime you were referencing. :D

Zagam, that's all thanks to u mainly.

Be proud of yourself my fellow.

^^this. thanks a bunch Z.

And thanks as well to the habitual contributors!

All thanks to our fearless leader Zagam. I just started playing lock a few months ago and your information has helped me to excel. Thank you Zagam!

We come here because of you Zagam. Excellent guides, excellent discussions, excellent theorycrafting. Keep up the good work and continue being an ambassador to the warlock community.

Every day I come here to lurk, read, learn. (Repeat ad infinitum).

Many thanks to all of you for the work, encouragement and occasional ass-kicking that is daily heaped on this forum. Posted Image

I completely agree. The warlock guides and forum posts are so amazingly helpful, that when my huntard bf was struggling with his dps I suggested he read the BM forums. Turns out their aren't any! That's when I realized how special Zagam and the forum lurkers are. You've made a vibrant warlock community, and my raid leader thanks you I'm sure.

This forum has been a huge help and wanted to thank everyone involved. All the information the community provides makes mastering the class interresting and almost everytime I read these forums I learn something new. Keep up the good work and may Unerring Vision of Lei-Shen drop for all of us Soon