FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Xanathorn

Help with Elv UI

Good morning. New forum member here. At the advice of the Icy-Veins Hunter class guide, i switched my UI this morning to Elv UI. I am admittedly a noob when it comes to UI's and addons as I have never really tinkered with Blizzard's setup before. I looked on Youtube but could not find an ElvUi video which dealt with Hunter setup. Is there a Hunter around who is experienced with Elv UI and/or addons who could please help me some? Thanks in advance.

Xanathorn

Set up takes a little while to learn. I just got it yesterday and it took me until this afternoon to get it almost right. Maybe I can help fill in some of the gaps that you may have not figured out since you got it.

As jinza said setup takes sometime but its really not all that hard just play around with the settings and set it up for your play style. I have been using ElvUi for several years now and still tweaking it and learn new things about it from time to time. When I am on my hunter I also use JSHB which is a hunter only add on and I highly recomend it. It has a custom focus bar and many other things to help keep up with CD that you can position anywhere on your screen.

Edited by Marrund