Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
KingVallard

Tanks getting crit by HFC trash warning/heads up.

2 posts in this topic

While tanking h hfc i noticed i was taking MUCH more damage than usual as my protadin (703) on the hallway before xhul and I didn't realize what was happening until the felgaurd mini boss in xhul's room (pre boss trash) crit me for a 310k auto attack. I was under the impression tanks were immune to crits in pve but this is a pretty annoying issue. As far as I can tell xhul himself didn't crit me nor did gor or his adds.

I don't know what else is affected by it but i'm making a bug report and figured I'd throw a heads up.

Edit: Can confirm bosses critting too and it's not limited to prot pally or any particular mob/boss. 

Edited by KingVallard

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Sappora
      Methodical is in search of dedicated players that are looking to push content in a semi-hardcore environment. All of our raiders try to be on a first-name basis with each other. Our raids are very fun when it comes to farm and carries, however, we do clean up when it's time for progression. When it comes to raiding we do provide benefits, paid for by selling carries. 
      All-in-all we are looking for players willing to: consistently improve their performance, take responsibility, and synergize with a group of players. If this interests you, all of our info is below.
      Information:
      Guild: Methodical
      Creation: 2013
      Server: Bleeding Hollow
      Faction: Horde
      VoIP: Discord
      Raids:
      Raid Progression: 7/7 M EN, 3/3 H ToV, 5/10 H NH
      Raid Dates: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday.
      Raid Times: 9:30P-12:30A EST (Be online by 9:15P)
      Benefits:
      Spirit Cauldrons
      Potion Program
      Extensive Raid Repairs
      Recruitment:
      The below are just current needs, we are accepting all exceptional players.
      druid (balance) high hunter medium mage medium monk (healer) medium priest (dd) high rogue medium shaman (restoration) high warlock high If interested please contact one of the players listed below we can give information about: Bleeding Hollow, Methodical, and our raids. 
      Contact Info:
      Merkshow#1993 (GM)
      Sappora#1724 (Recruitment)
      Franny#1457 (Officer)
      Borlax#1380 (Officer)
    • By Babblet
      Location: Horde – US Connected Realms: The Venture Co - Maelstrom - Lightninghoof
      About us:
      Converge has been around since WoW Vanilla and has been raiding together since Molten Core; most of our members have been playing together for years. In its older days, when most of us where young, we were more raid focused and demanded a lot from our members. Over the years we had to adjust our playtime and priorities with a growing list of RL responsibilities and are now, for all intents and purposes, a semi-casual raiding guild.
      At this point in time we are trying to round out our roster and eventually attempt Mythic raids once we feel comfortable with our raid composition.
      Raid Times: 8:00 PM – 12:00 AM Eastern Time – Monday/Tuesday.
      Recruitment: Currently we are only accepting Ranged DPS / Heals
      Legion Progression:
      [EN]    7/7 Normal - 7/7 Heroic
      [ToV]  3/3 Normal - 3/3 Heroic
      [NH] 8/10 Normal - 0/10 Heroic
      Contacts:
      Sodium#11394
    • By Morthiel
      We're a pretty small social/raid guild that need more members, as of now we need fresh and new members that have some raiding experience. Everyone is welcome and we're aiming at tackling Nighthold once we get enough members. Just give me a message ingame (Morthiel) or PM me.
    • By Claratin
      <Non Lethal Force> is recruiting for Nighthold progression! Raid times are 8-11 TW EST. Recruiting exceptional dps and healers to push into Mythic Raiding. Currently looking for ranged DPS and a Paladin healer. Send me a message here or in game for more information.

• By Figurefour13
      Hello all,
      We're <Hidden> a early morning raiding guild in the Garona Americas server.
      We are looking for more morning raiders to join our ranks. We're currently 7/7 H EN - 2/3 H ToV.
      We raid Wed, and Thurs from 9:30AM to 12:30PM CST.
      In preparation for Mythics we are in need of the following:
      Our Top Priorities right now:
      Any ranged DPS
      Resto Druid 

But if you're a committed DPSer and wants to raid, please don't hesitate to ask!
      We're full on Tanks but if you have an Offspec, that's welcomed!
      Keep in mind you have to earn your spot, if you do not pull your weight, you will be asked to sit, especially for Mythics.
      If you're interested please post here or add me to your Battletag: Figurefour#1381.
      Thanks!