FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
echopapa

Best DPS at 495 il

There's no flat answer to this. The specs are all moderately close if you can play all three extremely well. If you're not comfortable with one spec, it'll appear that it sucks. Find the spec you're most comfortable with that also provides good utility during fights. Destruction is one of the easier specs in the game to play and it's very good in most of the fights, so if you're not comfortable with Demonology or Affliction, this is the way I'd go.

A lot of people have a difficult time with stance dancing and properly managing all the quirks of Demonology. Demo and Aff require a little more micro management than Destruction.

I find Demo the hardest since it's what i'm least familiar with... I once i learn how i will be switching (and i get the trinket i want) Demo is the most Warlock-esk spec imo .. following lore.. but all are fun. Destro is good for those that aren't quite familiar with the class and easy to learn with affliction trailing behind in skill needed...