Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
KelBessathus

Tales of the Storm (Hots montage series)

20 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Hello folks!
I'm here to present to you a series that is based on Heroes of the Storm.
It's a highlights series of funny moments, fails, epic gameplay and many other stuff.

The twist, from many other highlights, is that every moment is depicted as a story, or better said, as a tale, thus the name of the series.

So far there have been 38 episodes, each one better than the previous, so I'd suggest checking the latest ones.

Series playlist:

Also, I've included some recommended, based on the audience's reaction, videos.

Episode 17 (reached HOTS reddit 1st hot page for 5 days) -->
Episode 24 (Famous Ragdoll montage at min 5:10) --> 
Episode 13 (one of my first almost perfect ratings) -->
Episode 10 (highest views) -->

Latest episode --> Episode 38

Thanks in advance for watching and I hope you enjoy each of them smile.png

P.S This is my first post on this Icy Veins. If I happen to violate any rules, please notify me and I'll fix it as soon as possible.
Edited by KelBessathus

New video just went live! Though the EU Servers' login issues almost cost me the video, I managed to put in together some tales.

As always, I hope you enjoy! :)

New episode is up. It's a mix of all types of tales (funny, epic, fail etc) . Hope you enjoy it! :)

New episode is here! This week I've got you mostly funny moments / fails and a couple of epic moments.

As always, I hope you enjoy!

New video is up! This week's episode is a balanced mix of funny & epic moments.

There's also a surprise for you at the last 2 minutes of the video (5:10 to be exact)

New video is up once again! This week I have a longer pack of tales (9 minutes) of all kinds of tales.
I also did some experimenting on this one (new music, new types of tales e.g camp steals or sad deaths), so if you want drop a comment if you enjoyed a specific one or want me to tweak. 
Enjoy!

New episode is up! This week is mostly a pack of funny tales, with 2-3 epic gameplay at the start.

New episode is live! It's a bit of a rushed episode, as I'm leaving for a trip this week (that's why episode is on Sunday), but hopefully still funny.

New episode is up & running! This week's pack is filled with funny & fail tales, which I hope you'll find hilarious.

Another episode is up & running! This week, besides the regular episde, there's also another Ragdoll Montage at 8:44 and after, as a special 1 year HotS anniversary tribute! 

New episode is live! This week's a pack mostly of funny & fail tales.

New episode is up & running! This week I bring you a pack of pro & funny hybrid moments (and a couple of fails). Hope you enjoy! :)

New episode is live! This week's video is a bit longer than usual, as it has a meta tale inside it (experimenting a bit), but I also wanted to provide you with the same amount of tales.

New episode is up & running! This week's a mix of hybrid funny/pro moments, filled with some fails in between.

New episode is up &  running! This week's a mix of the usual type of tales, only thing time I did some changes in terms of story - telling. Some are more story driven, while others have limited storytelling.
As always, I hope you enjoy & feel free to drop any feedback! :)

New episode is live! Nothing new this time. I simply attempted to make a funny episode for you.

New episode is up & running! This week's episode features epic fails and epic plays (including a personal fail). 
Also, next week there's another ragdoll montage incoming! 

New episode is up & running! Besides the regular mix of tales there's also a new Ragdoll Physics part (corpse launch montage, min 5:05)

The tales continue. Another pack of funny moments, with some experimenting, which I hope will make it even better! :) 

I'm going to be locking this thread, due to the fact that every post you have on the forums is simply promoting your own content. Please note that we do have rules when it comes to self-promotion. You'll need to contribute more to other discussions before I unlock this and allow other threads. If you create other threads that are once again self-promotion of the same videos, I will be hiding those threads.

Thanks! :)

1 person likes this