Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

[US-Lightbringer][A]<Faze> - 13/13H - LFM for Mythic (Fri,Sat)

1 post in this topic

Guild Culture

Faze is a World of Warcraft guild on Lightbringer-US. Although, we are looking to become a multi-faction, multi-game, multi-platform guild. Basically, we want to form a community of gamers. A community not tied to one game or one style of play. 

We have three basic core values we expect our guildies to keep in mind when playing:

1) Have Fun: We won’t sacrifice your relaxation for raid or PvP progression. If you’re not having fun, let us know, and we’ll make necessary changes to make sure our events remain challenging, but fun.

2) Acceptance: Our members come from many different backgrounds, careers, sexual orientations, and cultures. Insensitivity will not be tolerated. Accept your guildies as family.

3) Stay Classy: You are a representation of our community. Don’t act in a way that would reflect negatively on our community and limit us from retaining future members. Keep it classy and don’t be a jerk.

Group Culture

Our guild was created in November of 2015, however, the core of this raid group has been raiding together since the end of Mists of Pandaria. We have a relaxed, casual atmosphere that likes to have fun, but know when to put on our raid hats when it's time to. 

We're a surprisingly functional set of contradictions. We're casual, but serious. We're laid-back, but intensely focused. 

We also joke around A LOT. Playful banter, dark humor, and mature jokes are a staple of our raid group, and with you being the new guy (or girl) you can fully expect them to be at your expense.

Raid Needs

The purpose of this recruitment post is to fill our group to progress into mythic content. We are currently looking to fill our ranks with the following. However, we will always consider exeptional applicants.

• Mage
  • Warlock
  • S Priest

• Holy Paladin
  • Resto Shaman

• Frost DK
  • Ret Paladin
  • Enh Shaman

Raid Times

Friday & Saturday: 6:30pm - 10:30pm Server Time

Loot Rules

We use a loot council system and award loot based on attendance, performance, and attitude. We know how important loot is to player and guild advancement and take great care with awarding loot. You will need to download the addon RCLootCouncil to "roll" on gear.

13/13N Hellfire Citadel

13/13H Hellfire Citadel

Contact Information IDs: Draydyn#1152, Sausage#1673, Wheel#1902

(If interested in the weekday raid group (MTW) please contact Dryw#1215)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Stan
      Patch 7.1 added a lot of gray items with no level requirement. They are selling for high prices right now and find demand among bank alts and various PvP twinks, so instead of vendoring, you can resell them in the Auction House.
      Update: Blizzard has applied a hotfix adding level requirements to all the items, so this no longer works.
      Previous Gold Making articles:
      TSM Sniper Raiding With Leashes IV Spirit of Harmony All the gear has item level 500, which is huge.
      List of Items:
      Common Legion Blade Can be farmed from Felguard Legionnaire in Highmountain. Broken Girdle of Treachery Shattered King's Defender Worn Battlescar Boots Tarnished Mithril Chain of Heroism Overgrown Forestlord Striders Thin-Soled Fiend Slayer Boots Sagging Shoulderpads of the Merciless Dented Triptych Shield Heart-Snuffed Leggings Creaking Legplates of the Innocent Potentate's Threadbare Headdress TSM Group Import String
      i:132168,i:143665,i:143666,i:143667,i:143668,i:143669,i:143670,i:143671,i:143672,i:143673,i:143674,i:143675 I have no idea if this is intended, it may happen that Blizzard applies a hotfix to add the level requirement, but for the time being, it's good for gold making.
    • By Dominia
      <Mythic on Mains> is a heroic raid team comprised of adult raiders who value their time while progressing through current content. The core group came together in Warlords and cleared all content on both Normal and Heroic.
      We raid Thursday and Sunday evenings.
      Invites: 7:45pm -- First Pull: 8:00pm -- End: 11:00pm  (Eastern)
      We are a laid back group looking to have fun while working on current content.
      There will be wipes as we learn. But no raging tantrums or frothing at the mouth. Adult humor and language in chat and voice is ok, however be respectful and mature.
      Be available for a majority of both scheduled evenings (Thu/Sun) and for the entire scheduled raid time (Invites: 7:45pm, End: 11:00pm).
      We have very low tolerance for no-shows. We understand emergencies happen but ask that you make every effort to let us know of an absence as much in advance as possible. Remember there are other humans setting aside their time to do this as well. 
      Gear must be enchanted with appropriate enchants. 
      Slotted gear must be gemmed with appropriate gems.
      Maintain an appropriate understanding of your class talents and rotations. Healers must be able to heal effectively. Tanks must be able to tank effectively. DPS must be able to pew pew effectively.
      Bring appropriate buff food, potions (heal, mana, combat), and flasks.
      Read and view fight strategies and videos when asked. 
      Graciously take suggestions for improvement and direction on voice chat. 
      Bring the fun.
      If you are interested in joining us, please post the following information on Discord at and someone will get back to you as soon as possible:
      Toon Name@Server
      Class: Spec/Off Spec
      Main Spec: iLevel / artifact level / AK level
      Prior Raid Experience
      You do NOT have to server transfer or join the guild to play with us.
      Contact info:
      BNet: Dominia#1504
      Discord: Dominia#5437
      Twitter: @TheRealDominia
    • By LanceFW[/img]     Valiant Vengeance was created about 7 years ago by the same leadership that is held today. We are a progression minded semi-hardcore guild who has raided since WoTLK. Each raid tier we have gotten progressively better at our pace and we plan to be a competing guild in Legion. VV raids 3 nights a week for a total of 9 hours a week.   Progression: 5/7M 7/7H   Raid Times: 6-9PM Pacific Raid Days Tues, Thurs, and Sun Loot System: EPGP Voice Comm: Discord   Current Recruitment Needs:   Tank Will make considerations 1 RDPS of any class . 1 Strong healer with a good DPS os, prefer R Sham   All applications regardless of role and spec will be considered if you can make our raid times and perform to our standards.   Our guild is comprised of members who have been with us for quite awhile, over several raid tiers and and expansions. We are pretty close knit and are wishing to add to the team. Just because we are progression minded and serious about raiding does not mean we do not have fun and just be friends. VV is a strictly no drama guild and any of those who wish to start it are immediately removed. If you are seeking a friendly, fun guild to raid with and be competitive with in Legion, VV is the place for you!   For any questions please add me on Btag or apply on our Guildsite. Raid Leader and Guild Master: Pyra#1209 Co-GM: Lance#1115 Guild Site:  
    • By Stan
      Diablo's 20th Anniversary is coming to World of Warcraft and a lot of Diablo-inspired items have been added. The event is supposed to be held somewhere in December.
      The achievement we'll be able to obtain is a Feat of Strength. Given that Diablo I was released on December 31, we can expect the event soon. Items associated with it are also Diablo items.
      I assume Stone of Jordan may be the currency for this event, used to purchase the bag and guitar.
      Hearthstone Variations
      Tome of Town Portal Blank Diabolic Tome Scroll of Town Portal Bags
      Horadric Satchel Diablo II Charms
      Two items that do not require to be equipped but grant stats have been added.
      Serpent's Grand Charm // Serpent's Grand Charm Stalwart's Grand Charm // Stalwart's Grand Charm Misc
      Twelve-String Guitar I've added a video below and there's Diablo music added to WoW. Probably it will play when you strum the strings.