Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Troco

Weak Auras - Destruction?

4 posts in this topic

Hi.

I'm still using Power Auras Classic (the modified version which works with MoP) but it's affecting my computers performance so I'm looking into switching to Weak Auras.

I've been searching for a suitable set of Weak Auras for my destruction warlock but can't seem to find any.

Would be nice of anyone knew of a way to easily convert my existing POWA to WA.

There are some threads saved at mmo-champion under the Warlock section. He's got WA strings and packages for all three specs.

1 person likes this

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Kharth
      Any idea why the artifact talent guide says to take Fire From the Sky before Master of Disaster ? They are right beside each other you can get to the next talent through either of them. Saw this the same way on the wowhead guide. It seems that it would only be useful in AoE and I cast Incinerate more on a boss. It is a bigger DPS increase (15% RoF vs 9% Incinerate IIRC) but on a spell I use less often.
    • By Aukatos
      I want to make a Weak Aura for the number of Dire Beasts I currently have active.  While this isn't going to have a large impact on playstyle, it could be useful information to have (eg. Way of the Cobra, eventually Titans Thunder).
      With the new iteration, the buff isn't in stacks, but multiple copies of the same buff.  I'm not skilled enough in Weak Auras to write the custom trigger myself, but I think I would need to somehow track the difference in stacks gained and lost, and display the difference.  Or perhaps make a series where when the difference is 1 then display "1", and a second for when the difference is 2 then display "2", and so on.
      Can anybody lend a hand?
    • By Avanti
      Who Are We?
      We are a group of returning skilled and experienced wow players that have been playing together since vanilla WoW, boasting ranks as high as US top 10. We have led other guilds to success in the past and are once again looking to do that in Legion.
      What is QQ?
      QQ is a US based semi-hardcore guild full of members who enjoy aggresively and timely clearing mythic raid content. We are planning to compete for US top 100 and are seeking like-minded and exceptional players to help us achieve that goal.
      What are your raid times?
      Our raid times are Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday (optional Mon) at 8:30pm-11:30/12pm PST 
      Raid invites will go out 15 minutes prior to raid.
      Do you have a VOIP?
      We use Discord. Join us on discord if you have more questions, want to join, or just want to hang out! Check the "Shoutbox" for an invite.
      Roster: We will have a roster of 24 people and wish to stay around that number. We understand real life RNG occurs. 
      Loot: We use a loot council system to evenly distribute loot among our raid.
      What We Expect:
      You have done what you can to min/max your character.
      You are confident in your abilities to play your class, and can take constructive criticism.
      You are aware of and can move from hazardous encounter mechanics, with little negative effect on your dps/healing/etc.
      You are searching for a long term guild to progress into future tiers with.
      Current classes we have a high demand for:
      Druid - Boomkin and Feral
      Priest - Shadow
      Warlock - Destro/Demo
       * Note this is for core spots in Mythic Progression *
      Please note if you don't see your class/spec listed fill free to throw an application in we are always looking for exceptional players to add to our roster.
      Please register on the website and submit an application if you plan on raiding/playing with us. You can register at our website at www.qqwow.shivtr.com
      If you have any questions at all please feel free to contact any one of us.
      Avanti#11824
      Pittu16#11172
      Terenn#1388
    • By Amateurpeeweeeeh
      Hello together,
      I just came back to playing after a huge break. Basically everyone told me not to play affliction warlock in legion, so I did anyways hehe =(
      Ofc I am in a very weak spot now, thank god I have a guild who I can raid with anyways.
      My main issue now is: regardless of the weak affliction-specc. Simulation-.-craft.org tells me I can reach 230k DPS. Is this buffed (flask,food etc) because there is no way I can reach this. I can reach like 150k (no buffood,flask etc).
      edit: btw I'm not letting dots run out; my gear has the right stats etc 
      Second issue: No matter what talents I choose -> the outcame is only a minor difference. I am struggling with the use of contagion and soul effigy (here I don't know which dots i keep going - 35% dmg / global cooldown effectiveness?) because of the much RNG I get (shard generation + soulproccs of artifact).
      It feels smoother to just go for absolute corruption and soul conduit because I can just use shards+souls together without hoping for frequent proccs of both simultaniously.
      Glad I take all advice you can give me.
      + I just hope for another big patch of course. But I guess none is coming before few weeks of raiding. 
      Sincere regards a PvE-newcomer/comeback amateur hehe :(
    • By Angronthered
      Welcome brothers and sisters,
      Imperium is a casual raiding/leveling guild actively recruiting for Legion on Aggramar and Fizzcrank. We have two scheduled raid/dungeon/general meet-up times at Wednesday 7-10pm EST and Friday at the same time. We are a very active guild and probably alot more organized than most casual guilds especially when it comes our raid teams. We are all very close as a group but always enjoy welcoming newcomers to the guild and hope to work through this new expansions content together. We hope you will consider us as your choice for a raid guild or just a guild to find new friends to play with for Legion and beyond!
      We are a guild formed from experienced mature players and looking to add to our roster hoping to fill some of these roles for our raid team:
      1) RDPS
      2) Healer
      PLEASE APPLY HERE: Imperium Guild Application