Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kolosalus

Struggling with a Hero?!

17 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Hi!

What is going on, boys and grils? It is Krystian a.k.a. Kolosalus here. I have been posting gaming videos on YouTube for quite a while now, but only recently I started to become more serious about it all. I do now like to entertain as well as teach people something new with my videos.

I have been posting videos on Heroes of the Storm(also others but HotS is my main) for few months now and I need your guys' help! I need your support and feedback on my videos. I need you guys and gals to head on over to my channel and check out my informative gameplays with some nice funny editing built into them.

I'm looking to share something new or entertaining with you guys every time I post a video. Be it an unconventional build or a very well settled one but exactly explain strengths and weaknesses as well as explaining how to play or apply it to different situations.

I will keep this thread updated with my latest content so put it into your bookmarks or go to my channel and stay tuned and hyped for much more of my videos. See you there!

Here is my latest video on my own Kael'thas' Verdant Spheres Build. Head on over, give it a watch , drop a like, subscribe and leave some feedback!

Edited by Kolosalus

Posted (edited)

Here is my new video with a brand new take on Li-Ming with her latest changes. Her Arcane Orb feels much worse untalented but can do some work while being specced for. Enjoy!

Edited by Kolosalus

Posted (edited)

After going over a lot of game's assassins I decided to give a try to one of the eldest heroes in the game, Lili. Her Water Dragon heroic has been buffed and I was wandering just how much! Enjoy!

Edited by Kolosalus

Artanis has finally received some buffs to his utility in the team fight scenario. With Zealot Charge a part of his base kit and buffed shield talents, he proves to be a better solo warrior than ever. I also brought my beautiful girlfriend and my partners from DodgeRollGames to have some fun with me.

Enjoy!

Tracer has come to the Nexus as the first character from the Overwatch universe! I gotta tell you blizzard needs to get their balancing right because we have another really strong hero on our hands. Let's give her a try.

Falstad has finally received some love from Blizzard over last few patches(excluding the Might Gust cooldown nerf) and he has 3 main build floating around (one of them is mine!). Today we are going to showcase the Hammerang build with some awesome fail editing starting at 12:41 :D Enjoy!

Stitches hasn't changes all that much recently but he stands his ground in the meta relentlessly. Today I wanted to build a little different Stitches then the one we are used to. Can you guess what is it going to be?

After lots of hours put into Dehaka, I found out that he is just what every warrior needs in a competitive match. After specing for certain talents I'm able to clear lanes, provide crowd control and navigate around the map flawlessly. Guess what, I share that build with you today!

If you are very confident in your ability to land skill shots and provide the friendlies with plenty of time to unload their burst, I have created this build just for you. It provides all of the above while staying viable and useful.

It is a little late but here is my theorycraft and overview of the new mage in the Nexus, Chromie. She is a very long range burst mage and proves to be a very methodical hero. I think it is worth watching, as my approach proves to be much different than any other players... Hope you'll enjoy!

Posted (edited)

Finally, Chromie has been released onto the live servers and I have already spent a lot of time with her. I feel like I have gotten good with her and found one of the better, if not the best, build available for her. She is tricky and her damage is unreliable... this build tries to alleviate that problem while still pumping a lot of damage out.

Edited by Kolosalus
Wrong formating

Anub'arak Solo Battle Bug
After the latest reworks, it is the right thing to say that Anub'arak is at least interesting. He definitely be a pest for the enemy team with all of his crowd control but also with the right talents he can successfully peel for the front line. In this video I try to show off my tank build for Anub'arak and I think I'm pretty successful.

Falstad Kolosalus F*cking Lightning Build V2.0
After the latest patch, Falstad has received a little rework making my Lightning Rod build much more viable. It is a more attractive choice now too as the Zero Stress has been 100% removed from the game and it is very good against 100% dive teams, which are widely popular now. 

Falstad Ready, Steady, Burst!
Talents on Falstad have been swapped around talent tiers and reworked in order to get his mage and auto attack builds on par with each other. The changes actually brought nerfs but also buffs to the mage build by making some talents more viable. Today we take a look at the Boomerang build once again to see what the changes bring.

Arthas Back to His Throne?
The Lich King has received a lot of changes in the latest patch, making him much more viable. Few different builds popped up but the one offering the most survivability and "surprise" damage turned out to be the Death Coil build. Buckle up cause it is going to be a bumpy ride!

Falstad A Little More Stressful
As the Zero Stress build has been killed with the removal of First Aid, there is a new breed of auto attack set on the horizon... and it proves to be suprisingly... Well see it for yourself! Let's Fly! 

Anub'arak The Lord of Beetles
We have already explored what a full tank Anub'arak build can do for him, but today I decided to take a look at a different one. We take a trip down the line of time and experiment with his good old Beetle build, which fun fact, was also buffed in the latest patch. Wait, is that a bug under your pillow?! :D