FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Infernogal

Guide for levelling before 85-90?

I guess this isn't really much of a guide, but what I do it:

- Wait until the battlechest is on sale for $5-10

- Recruit a friend yourself and start a second account, or third, or 4th, they're just throw-a-way's for the 3 months you get triple exp.

- open wow twice, and put the second account on follow

- run around questing and get triple exp.

- after you level a couple characters to 80 you can use the granted levels to get a third character up to 80 instantly.

Cata goes extremely fast now if you just quest through it. then at lvl 85 I hear monkey runs are the fastest way to power level 85-88 +/-

can you please expain to me how the granted level works, i see people stood in stormwind just contant leveling, how do they do this please?

can you please expain to me how the granted level works, i see people stood in stormwind just contant leveling, how do they do this please?

The account that is recruited in the recruit a friend program can grant a level to the recruiter's character below the granting character's level. The amount of levels granted is capped to half of the character's level. So for example, you level a character to level 40. You can now grant 20 levels to any character that belongs to the recruiter's account and is below your character's level. When granting a level, the experience you already have is saved in percentage. So if you grant a level to a character that is 79 and 99%, the character is then level 80 and 99%, which is almost 81. :)