FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
katarra

T14 set bonus

Hey all , titans grip fury warrior here. I have just started and cleared MV and have the current chest piece LFR battleplate of the resounding rings 483.

The two set bonus with my legs is increasing my bloodthirst damage done by 25% and mortal strike by 25%.

I however won in MV Breastplate of the kings guard 489 which means i would loose my 2 set is the stats on this really worth loosing that. I am upgrading most of my items through valor and always feel reluctant to replace tier sets as have done this before at a cost.

please could someone look at my profile for any advice would be appreciated.

Thankies

Katarra Steamwheedle cartel (Guild Gothic silence) or add me battletag kittypurrs 2655#

Edited by katarra

The tier 14 2 piece bonus is *really* good. It would take more than a 6 ilvl gain (483 lfr to 489 valor) to make it worth breaking it. If you can replace the 483 piece by a 496 or even better, a 502 or 522 *then* it could be better to break the set, but for only a 6 ilvl gain don't do it.

If you have any more questions feel free to ask,

-Rage

hey there , thanks rage, after all this stupid thread i ended up winning legs 502 in lfr TOT and thought well that was a massive upgrade and took them and the 489 chest. Kat :P p.s sorry to waste thread space