Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Valkyr

What's your first Legendary Story for the Old Gods?

18 posts in this topic

So curious to know what legendaries did everyone get starting with the first, since you never forget your first. I got a golden glow around pack 20~. The second I clicked my greatest horrors were confirmed. the Boogeymonster.

Next was Hogger. The saving grace was the druid legendary, Fandral.

I quickly do the quests hoping there must be another one in the 10 more i open. I had to open 30 packs after Fandral to finally reset the pity counter and get..... another Hogger.

While my friend opens a Golden Yogg as his first.

3rd pack Ragnaros the Light Lord :)

Haven't opened the other 50 yet, still waiting for later.

1 person likes this

Yogg-Saron, which could be entertaining.  Went up against someone using it last night and after watching 13 spells randomly get cast I was amused.  Second legendary was Nat, the Darkfisher (ew).  And that's it for 78 packs, I so rely on the pity counter.  Now I am out of gold so no more for me for a while.

1 person likes this

Yogg-Saron, which could be entertaining.  Went up against someone using it last night and after watching 13 spells randomly get cast I was amused.  Second legendary was Nat, the Darkfisher (ew).  And that's it for 78 packs, I so rely on the pity counter.  Now I am out of gold so no more for me for a while.

Nat the Darkfisher + 2x beneath the grounds + Cold light oracle = OP ;)

Nat the Darkfisher + 2x beneath the grounds + Cold light oracle = OP wink.png

That was my only thought for it, that my Mill rogue would be the only place to put this.  Otherwise, why in the world would I want my opponent to draw more cards?

Hallazeal on my 25th-ish pack. Also got a golden Nat and a Deathwing from my pre-order packs. I got pretty lucky.

I got the 5/9 taunt(forgot its name) from 5/6 pack. that's all and ive opened 13 packs

Not a single legend after 15 packs.

I know the feeling, 26 packs and still nothing :(

Posted (edited)

after 27 packs, ive gotten three legends.  Two of Twin Emperor Vek'lor, and Shifter Zerus.

This is way more legendaries than I've seen previously, where I've only gotten Leeroy, Hogger, and Tinkmaster. Maybe the system is making up for all the crappy packs I've had earlier

I've also gotten two Blood of the Ancient One, and tried using them together in a priest deck. I've come to the conclusion that they're more trouble than they're worth.

Edited by Allegro

after 27 packs, ive gotten three legends.  Two of Twin Emperor Vek'lor, and Shifter Zerus.

This is way more legendaries than I've seen previously, where I've only gotten Leeroy, Hogger, and Tinkmaster. Maybe the system is making up for all the crappy packs I've had earlier

I've also gotten two Blood of the Ancient One, and tried using them together in a priest deck. I've come to the conclusion that they're more trouble than they're worth.

That was my impression of Blodd of the Ancient One.  I'd rather have the two of them on the board separately than a single overpowered minion.  Harder to remove that way.

My first from Old Gods was C'Thun cool.png lol no but really I only pulled three. In order I got Hallazeal the Ascended, Anomalus and Fendral Staghelm. Though not an Legendary, I pulled two Call of the Wilds and so far it is my favorite card in the set. 

My first from Old Gods was C'Thun cool.png lol no but really I only pulled three. In order I got Hallazeal the Ascended, Anomalus and Fendral Staghelm. Though not an Legendary, I pulled two Call of the Wilds and so far it is my favorite card in the set. 

Fandral and Hallazeal are 2 of the best class legendaries. other two are Xaril and Rag.

Fandral and Hallazeal are 2 of the best class legendaries. other two are Xaril and Rag.

I've been looking at Xaril for a few days now and I'm debating on making a Raptor deck or not. I'll give it some time I guess before I decide because so far I have not used a single legendary I have pulled. I've been climbing with Midrage Hunter / Call of the Wild

Mine is probably beginner's luck (as I started Hearthstone somewhat recently); C'Thun from one of the free Whispers of the Old Gods packs. I immediately built a C'Thun deck with Druid and I've had a great time with it so far.

Mine is probably beginner's luck (as I started Hearthstone somewhat recently); C'Thun from one of the free Whispers of the Old Gods packs. I immediately built a C'Thun deck with Druid and I've had a great time with it so far.

You can't get C'thun from packs - you get him for free (source). It is by no means a beginner's luck, everyone got free C'thun.

I've been looking at Xaril for a few days now and I'm debating on making a Raptor deck or not. I'll give it some time I guess before I decide because so far I have not used a single legendary I have pulled. I've been climbing with Midrage Hunter / Call of the Wild

Try playing a raptor rogue anyway if you have the other cards, esp. Journey below. I've gotten a Xaril out of that spell quite a few times and won a few games too. OFC im not at a high rank but its fun anyways. Nothoth and sylvanas is what I want to make it better.