FORUMS
Damien

Shaman Midrange No BrM/Kara Standard

Guest Bob

can doomhammer fit in this deck?Perhaps instead of 1 evolution?

As i got stuck on Rank 1 last month, I started to try different shaman strategies.
Now I came to a similar deck like this.
I am still trying some things out, but so far I can say Brann rocks hard as a midgame addition.
Especially to reach the strong 8 mana minion tier with Master of Evolution.
It rocks with Tuskarr, Azure Drake of course, Fire Elemental is fine.
Testing Defender of Argus atm to kick Zoo asses as you face them quite regularly.

Doomhammer is not needed in this deck imho. You can't pressure too much early and the overload fucks your midgame.

I got some more ideas, but I want to keep them at first and see if it finally gets me to Legend.

Guest Curios gest

What should I replace eternal sentinel with if I don't have it? 

Guest SleepyShaman

Hmm, I tried using this deck and is getting a lot of resistance at rank 14 at the Asian server. The deck is not fast enough to end the game before the opponent summons several legendary minions or deadly spells to end the game in their favour.

1 hour ago, catsclaw said:

Yeah, this deck is garbage. Just went 0-5 at rank 15 with it. Loses to EVERYBODY.

I just went 6-2 with this deck on ranks 16-14. I know that 8 games aren't a good sample, but I simply didn't have the time, and I believe that it was enough to disprove that it loses to everybody.
However, because I am poor again, I had to swap Eternal Sentinels with Lava Shocks, as I do not have them in my EU collection. Eternal Sentinels would definitely work out better than Lava Shocks though.

3 hours ago, Killergummy said:

No, this deck is meant for people that do not own BrM or Karazhan - people with limited collection. The new decklist (the latter link) is stronger.

42 minutes ago, FanOfValeera said:

Nothing is better than midrange shaman right now, so not really.

Whoops, my bad. I forgot to change the name of this thread when it became a legacy deck. So, now we have 2 midrange shaman guides/decklists. 

2 hours ago, positiv2 said:

No, this deck is meant for people that do not own BrM or Karazhan - people with limited collection. The new decklist (the latter link) is stronger.

Whoops, my bad. I forgot to change the name of this thread when it became a legacy deck. So, now we have 2 midrange shaman guides/decklists. 

Good job @positiv2, this is why we can't have nice things. xD

• Like 1