FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Damien

Legendary Miracle Rogue Standard

Bloodmage is essentially Kobold Geomancer and Loot Hoarder all in one, so replacing it completely doesn't work. You can try and use on or the other of those cards, or just sub in another card from the swaps section.

Guest pidocaos

What about use cutpurse in the Place of earthern ring farseer?

Cutpurse isn't reliable, it has a very high probability of doing nothing against efficient decks.

hello. first timer commenting here. what would ypu recommend on the place of tomb pillagers? i dont have access to them and have been using malygos and sylvana but at least the sylvana seems rather useless in this deck.

Guest TypicalScrub

Could thaurissian fit this deck? Seems like it could make your miracle turn longer and easier to get.

There's no big mana restrictive win condition like a Malygos in the deck though, that's one of the big reasons why you see Emperor in Rogue, it's probably not great in this deck, although I will confess to not having tried it specifically, so feel free to give it a go.

Guest Atlas

I think I've played about 8 or so games with this deck, and I haven't won once. I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I just don't feel well equipped to do anything with the deck, like all I can do is draw some cards and kill a few minions. Not once so far have I gotten the enemy hero below 20 health.

Guest GinnG

I have problem to control the board especially facing the meta, zoolock and aggro shaman, lack of aoe clearance.

To both above, the deck can definitely struggle against Aggro and early board flood, just dig super hard for SI, Backstab, Prep and Edwin against these decks and try and get ahead of them early.

I wonder how good Journey below would be in this deck.  You can use it early if you have a spare mana, or to help shore up a bad hand, later its a cheap spell that cycles and has a fairly high chance of getting you a large minion if you need value.  On top of that you have pretty close to a 50% chance (its like 47.25%) to hit either Xaril or Tomb Pillager as one of the discovers which is very strong in this deck besides.  However, slightly over half the time you won't hit a super strong card and only most likely get a useful one, which might not be worth the slot in the deck, it is already pretty consistent from my experience and I am not sure what you would even swap for it (maybe a shiv?).  Overall I doubt it would be the strongest option, but it might be worth some experimentation. 

Edited by VaraTreledees

Guest Therzvsm

I have everything except tomb pillager . I know it's an incredible card but is there no decent replacement for it or do i just have to farm the whole LoE wings to get it biggrin.png

Guest hhtone

I can't win a single match with this deck or any other rogue deck around... I guess it's time to try a different hero... RIP rogue :,(

Guest Madtoaster

Why are you not auto including fan of knives, clearing the board is so necessary with all those evolve shamans and zoolocks around. And what about adding a charge like wolf rider or leeroy with shadowstep like the old miracoli rogue to get some more reach to finish a game?

There's only so many cards you can fit in a deck, of course if you are facing a specific meta where a card like Fan is good then you should make that change yourself. Probably in place of Shadowcasters.

This deck isn't about assembling a burst combo, it's based around building a board state and then concealing it. The Charge minion version (for which Southsea Deckhand seems like the best fit) is a different deck that will be coming soon.

Guest Madtoaster

okay, good to know that a charged version is coming, i am already exicted for it.

Guest Sergio

I feel like I would have more chances with some taunt minions to protect me until this deck comes together....

There just aren't very good Taunt minions in the game anymore, they either all too late in the game to have a big impact, or just lackluster like Infested Tauren. You need to focus on fighting for Tempo more and not fall too far behind in the first place.

Guest hhtone

I can't win a single match with this deck or any other rogue deck around... I guess it's time to try a different hero... RIP rogue :,(

Ok, now I was able to win a couple of games using this deck... It's not easy, and if you can't get a good miracle turn you're dead... I removed one shiv to place one betrayal, found out that it's a very cool AOE if it's well played, since I don't have thalnos I was using one loothoarder but replaced it with shadow strike. It's hard to win with this deck when you're a noob like I am, but I feel that with a little bit of patience and knowledge about oppononent's decks it's possible to set a good miracle turn and be able to win before they drop a god. Thx Sottle, I'l be waiting for your new Rogue decks smile.png

Guest Cameron

I love this deck, in the beginning it was rough i was playing it a lot like oil. once i got into the groove of using auctioneer i have been doing great, only i sub i did was one fan of knives for one shiv. LOVE IT

Hey guys,so far I have like none of the legends needed,so far I've replaced Edwin and xaril with questing adventurers and thalnos with fan of knives,would it work?also is there space for Leroy in this deck?

1 hour ago, TheEviscerator said:

Hey guys,so far I have like none of the legends needed,so far I've replaced Edwin and xaril with questing adventurers and thalnos with fan of knives,would it work?also is there space for Leroy in this deck?

If you want to play Questing Adventurers, maybe you should use the Questing Adventurer list as a base? https://www.icy-veins.com/hearthstone/questing-miracle-rogue-standard-deck

In that list, you can replace the Edwin with Leeroy... you will be slightly better against control and quite a bit worse against aggro. Unfortunately the ladder is full of aggro and not much control. Try Southsea Deckhand in place of Thalnos.

Sign in to follow this