FORUMS
Damien

N'Zoth Control Paladin Standard

Thanks Sottle for this deck. It is working great!

I have been wanting to make this kinda deck since the card reveals and it is nice to see your take on it. 

However, after some play testing, I think removing the Humility + Kodo combination for a black Knight and a tuskarr jouster feels much more consistent mainly because of how much taunt is in the meta, plus the additional healing from the Tuskarr.

What is your take on these changes?

i think this deck has pleeeeeeenty of healing already, I found myself needing consistent answers to the board more than I needed additional healing. But Black Knight is definitely not a bad call right now, would not dispute that for a second.

Guest Wulf

How about a Redemption? The likelihood of it triggering on a big deathrattle minion is reasonable.

Guest domino

Any replacement for Harrison/Cairne? I don't have enough dust to craft 4 legendaries.

i think this deck has pleeeeeeenty of healing already, I found myself needing consistent answers to the board more than I needed additional healing. But Black Knight is definitely not a bad call right now, would not dispute that for a second.

Too gimmicky.

Any replacement for Harrison/Cairne? I don't have enough dust to craft 4 legendaries.

You'd need to get more Deathrattles in your deck if you cut Cairne, it's not enough for a reliable N'Zoth then.

Guest domino

What about Harrison then? (if I craft Cairne). Any replacement?

Guest Wulf

On the ropes against a C'thun Priest:

Turn 8: LIVE INSECT (uses board to kill Rag)

Turn 9: Tirion & Redemption (dies to Auchenai + spells, Tirion comes back up and dies again to board)

Turn 10: N'Zoth introduces the DOUBLE TIRION

Running double redemption is the shit!

What about Harrison then? (if I craft Cairne). Any replacement?

Yeah Harrison is totally replaceable, just get another Deathrattle minion in instead like Twilight Summoner or Infested Tauren.

Guest Michael Shan

With so much draw, I find myself losing against the greedier mirror match up Nzoth Control Pallies (who have put less draw in their decks), due to me usually losing in the fatigue game. Couldn't we make room for an Elise, since your variation has so much draw power already? (thus increasing the likelihood of getting Golden Monkey quickly)

Guest domino

Can I replace Solemn Vigil? I don't have 5th BRM wing and I don't really wanna buy it just for 1 card.

Guest Darrakk

I am enjoying this deck so far. I swapped out the Solemn Vigils for Polluted Hoarders. You still draw a card, and you get a little more N'Zoth synergy.

Sottle you are genius! This deck is perfect right now with all the aggressive decks in standard. This deck is zoo's kryptonite. You don't even need to have played N'Zoth to completely crush zoo.

Is it possible to replace lightlord with firelord?

It's not really a direct replacement, but substituting another big late-game threat in Lightlord's place is ok, yes.

Can I replace Solemn Vigil? I don't have 5th BRM wing and I don't really wanna buy it just for 1 card.

Yeah, Polluted Hoarder is fine.

Guest Atlas

Any thoughts about StrifeCro version of this deck with double forbidden healing, corrupted sanabot and twilight summoner?

I've been seeing some versions of this deck that include selfless heroes. Any thoughts on taking out farseer and ooze to add them?

Any thoughts about StrifeCro version of this deck with double forbidden healing, corrupted sanabot and twilight summoner?

It's originally from Surrender I believe, but yes, i'm aware of it and like that build a lot too, trying to decide where I want to end up with this deck.

Guest Anu

You don't need to buy a full wing. From now on you can craft all adventure cards.

Guest Anu

You don't need to buy the 5th wing in BRM. You can just craft all adventure cards you want from now on.