FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Kerean

Easy Way to Edit Existing Wild Decks into Standard

I already have some Wild Decks from before the Standard Format came into the picture. 

With Standard coming online, I am trying to edit those decks to remove the wild cards and add in suitable standard ones.  However, there appears no easy way to identify which card is wild and which is standard so that I can remove it from my existing deck. 

When I am trying to add new cards, I don't see any easy way to filter cards in the pool by Standard (although we can filter it by one expansion at a time).

Am I missing something here? 

I already have some Wild Decks from before the Standard Format came into the picture. 

With Standard coming online, I am trying to edit those decks to remove the wild cards and add in suitable standard ones.  However, there appears no easy way to identify which card is wild and which is standard so that I can remove it from my existing deck. 

When I am trying to add new cards, I don't see any easy way to filter cards in the pool by Standard (although we can filter it by one expansion at a time).

Am I missing something here? 

When i press the button to switch to Standard, all Wild-only cards seem to turn red and when I click on them, a box shows up with 2 random cards with similar mana cost as recommended swaps for that card.

If you mean adding cards, then when you set the deck to standard, Wild cards should not show up in the collection manager.

• Like 1

To elaborate a little on Positiv2's response. While in edit mode for your deck, hover over the picture of your hero as if you were trying to name it. A slide will pop up giving you the option to convert said deck from Wild to Standard or vice versa. Once you convert from Wild to Standard all Non-Standard cards will be highlighted in red. While the cards are red you have two options; Option 1, you can click a card highlighted red and two random cards will appear to choose from. Or option 2, you can just drag the red cards out and proceed to doing your thing. Hope this helps you and anyone else stuck on this issue. 

• Like 1

I also found out that you don't even have to drag the red cards out before putting in other cards for standard. Also, maybe it was implemented before and I just didn't know it, but if you have full deck, you can just drop the card you want onto the card you want to replace without actually removing it (ehh, if someone wants to articulate it better, please do it :D )

• Like 1

I also found out that you don't even have to drag the red cards out before putting in other cards for standard. Also, maybe it was implemented before and I just didn't know it, but if you have full deck, you can just drop the card you want onto the card you want to replace without actually removing it (ehh, if someone wants to articulate it better, please do it biggrin.png )

I tested this and it is true. Good work good sir, good work. tongue.png