Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Damien

Legendary Miracle Rogue Southsea Deckhand Standard

8 posts in this topic

Asked on another thread too is tomb pillager irreplaceable?Should I farm LoE to get him?

For miracle decks, he is.

If you plan to play miracle decks you should definitely farm LoE.

I tried all variations of miracle rouge i was able to find. This deck i decide to try in last place, why? Because, c'omon, Leeroy so fancy, who can actually swap it for deckhand in any combination? I played some games, oh well, this deck make me feel happy. 

I decide post message to tell one thing - after i tried all, eventually best deck for me come from ice-veins. This situation happens several times already. <3

This deck used to be fun pre "old gods", but gets owned hard by C'Thun decks :/ Sap C'Thun ? use your combo on him ? well...

Who should I craft first for rogue? Xaril or Thalnos?

Who should I craft first for rogue? Xaril or Thalnos?

It depends on your matchups. Thalnos can be easily comboed with spells or can be used to activate combos. He improves your ability to clear board and therefore is better against flood and aggro decks.

Xaril can be used to activate combos as well, and the spells can be used to draw more cards with Gadgetzan Auctioneer. He allows you to draw more cards, which is really nice against control matchups.

If you still don't know, craft Thalnos. He is harder to replace and is used in more decks.

The +dmg poison card from xaril can give you 26 dmg for 9 mana or 32 damage for 10 mana if you get 2 of them.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0