FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Eyeroll

Couple of Hunter questions

So I'm having some trouble on fights with multiple targets (archi, kilrog, M Gorefiend, M HFA, Xhul).  After a couple of complaints from some H Archi pugs, and frustration with my M Gorefiend progression, i found myself needing some better way to get on my targets.    The other hunters in my group didn't really have some good suggestions.  What are other MM hunters doing?

Today, I found an addon, called priority target, which looks to have a one target icon to correctly prioritize adds in the order I should be taking them down. It didn't have a config for enUS, so once I fixed a LUA file, it presented me with all the HFC fights with appropriate target orders.  I'm looking forward to testing it.

A couple of other questions.

Given that especially on mythic progression, MM is all about add control, and I have my 4 piece, are there better places for RF for Kormrok, HFC and Kilrog rather than on the opener?  I do try to align RF with LR, but that's not always announced.  Is there a WA string for that?

Finally, as my LR is fully upgraded, and I'm still getting fel upgrades from N/H archi, and i'm not spending much valor on upgrades, would it make sense to have LR that has a MS enchant instead of Crit?

Hey :)

I'm from Germany, so it is a little bit hard to answer in english - but I do my best! :)

It isn't easy to see your problem fighting against more adds without having more information.

Pls upload a screenshot while you're fighting, prefered from the fights you talk about.

So I have only two tipps for you: be sure your camera is on maxdistance.

for fighting 1. boss, 2. boss, kormrok, manno and archi I'm using this makro: /console CameraDistanceMaxFactor 5. So you can scroll out more.

Please do not use an addon which chose your targets for you. chosen targets must not be the right target for your raid and/or your to-do!!

Sorry, but the Second question I can't understand... What the hell is RA and WA??

I've 500 - 1000 valorpoints for upgrading new items (if your hole gear is upgradet). every point more I'm using to upgrade the LR.

Hope I could help you! sorry for some errors........ :)

It isn't easy to see your problem fighting against more adds without having more information.

Pls upload a screenshot while you're fighting, prefered from the fights you talk about.

So I have only two tipps for you: be sure your camera is on maxdistance.

for fighting 1. boss, 2. boss, kormrok, manno and archi I'm using this makro: /console CameraDistanceMaxFactor 5. So you can scroll out more.

Please do not use an addon which chose your targets for you. chosen targets must not be the right target for your raid and/or your to-do!!

Sorry, but the Second question I can't understand... What the hell is RA and WA??

I've 500 - 1000 valorpoints for upgrading new items (if your hole gear is upgradet). every point more I'm using to upgrade the LR.

I am now using a modified version of prioTarget (fixes for enUS locale, and a few targets that were wrong [iskar]).  I'm finding it working great on Mannoroth, Archi, Kilrog and Hellfire Assault.  Unkeybinding it is a hassle because it doesn't revert TAB back to "Next Target"

http://mods.curse.com/addons/wow/weakauras-2

RF is Rapid Fire, and WA is for WeakAuras

My gear is max upgraded.  Legendary Ring (LR) is ilvl 795

I will test out the Camera config when I raid with my guild this week.