FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Damien

Legendary Ramp Druid Standard

I just make this deck i remove 1  Living Roots and i add 1 Raven Idol it wark great but i think i need more card draw smile.png

You could also try running Azure Drake. Works well for me.

I have all the cards for this decklist except I haven't acquired a Ragnaros yet. I also don't have the 2x Darnassus Aspirant or the 1x Mulch. I could probably be tempted into crafting some of these cards. Ragnaros would probably be a fine craft and the 2x Darnassus Aspirant probably wouldn't be that big of a deal. Don't really want to have to drop the 400 dust crafting Mulch especially considering it's from the now oldest set. Anyways, if anyone has any recommendations for substitute cards in the meantime they would be greatly appreciated.

Looking for any possible substitutes for:

1x Ragnaros the Firelord

2x Darnassus Aspirant

1x Mulch

Thanks smile.png

I have all the cards for this decklist except I haven't acquired a Ragnaros yet. I also don't have the 2x Darnassus Aspirant or the 1x Mulch. I could probably be tempted into crafting some of these cards. Ragnaros would probably be a fine craft and the 2x Darnassus Aspirant probably wouldn't be that big of a deal. Don't really want to have to drop the 400 dust crafting Mulch especially considering it's from the now oldest set. Anyways, if anyone has any recommendations for substitute cards in the meantime they would be greatly appreciated.

Looking for any possible substitutes for:

1x Ragnaros the Firelord

2x Darnassus Aspirant

1x Mulch

Thanks smile.png

Ragnaros is a really good card, impacts the board immediately the turn he is played.

You should craft him.

He's not really replaceable, but you can try another late game threat in his place. Maybe arch thief rafaam?

As for darnassus aspirant she is essential to this deck, helps you build up your ramp. Consider crafting her, its only 200 dust :D

Finally, mulch is the only hard removal druid has. You could maybe try a naturalize, but giving your opponent 2 free draws aint a good idea.

Thank you for the advice CodeRazor. Yeah Mulch is probably the only card I have much reluctance to craft here. If anyone else has any suggestions for a card to swap in for Mulch they would be more than welcome.

Thanks smile.png

Guest Big Bob

Any suggestions for a replacement for Y'Shaarj, Rage Unbound? Or is that card critical to this deck?

8 hours ago, Guest Big Bob said:

Any suggestions for a replacement for Y'Shaarj, Rage Unbound? Or is that card critical to this deck?

It's really strong, especially with so many taunts to protect itself. However, if you don't own it, you can use second Mulch or The Black Knight against control, and Druid of the Flame against aggro.

Guest Cori

Hi there,

iam thinking about to put 1 Acidic Swamp Ooze against those Warriors and Shamans. What do you think about that? And for what would you replace it? 

38 minutes ago, Guest Cori said:

Hi there,

iam thinking about to put 1 Acidic Swamp Ooze against those Warriors and Shamans. What do you think about that? And for what would you replace it? 

Harrison Jones would be better if you have him. You can put him or Acidic Swamp Ooze in place of Naga Sea Witch because she lowers cost of only 7 cards, and that is only if their cost wasn't reduced by Emperor Thaurissan.

Guest Deck not good?

I am not an expert, but this deck really seems to have trouble defending itself against aggro. The curve is too high and there are no reliable answers for things like Tunnel Trogg and Darkshire Councilman when they tend to come out. 

I'm curious if the list has changed since these conversations happened. It seems like I'm playing a different deck than y'all are talking about.

3 hours ago, Guest Deck not good? said:

I am not an expert, but this deck really seems to have trouble defending itself against aggro. The curve is too high and there are no reliable answers for things like Tunnel Trogg and Darkshire Councilman when they tend to come out. 

I'm curious if the list has changed since these conversations happened. It seems like I'm playing a different deck than y'all are talking about.

There are currently more aggro decks that are better than this deck than there used to be. It suffers against aggro decks that gain tempo easily, such as zoo, but is able to deal with aggro decks that don't have an easy way to uptrade, such as face hunter. 
So, the change wasn't because of the list, but because of types of aggro decks on ladder.

3 hours ago, Bruced said:

Can a Barnes be added to this deck?

He could be added to the deck, but in the early turns you risk getting Darnassus Aspirant which can lose you the game. On the other hand, there are minion that can win you the game, such as Y'Shaarj, Rage Unbound (unless you get Darnassus Aspirant), or Ragnaros the Firelord. I think it's fine to take the risks and roll the dice. You can use him in place of Darnassus Aspirant, since it's scary in the early game. 
If I recall correctly, this deck should be updated soon™ to include Karazhan cards.

2 hours ago, positiv2 said:

He could be added to the deck, but in the early turns you risk getting Darnassus Aspirant which can lose you the game. On the other hand, there are minion that can win you the game, such as Y'Shaarj, Rage Unbound (unless you get Darnassus Aspirant), or Ragnaros the Firelord. I think it's fine to take the risks and roll the dice. You can use him in place of Darnassus Aspirant, since it's scary in the early game. 
If I recall correctly, this deck should be updated soon™ to include Karazhan cards.

Definitely worth adding, I agree on the Aspirant front. 

With Mire Keeper and Wild Growth still in the deck, you're most likely going to still have more than enough ramp to push forward. 

Are there any other problematic draws? Would Naga Sea Witch be good? I suppose you can play a big minion and then trade it in if you need to do anything else. It just becomes a standard 1/1 to be traded if you have no big minions I guess.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this