FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Crosshatch

Fury Trinkets Help (LFR/Rep Only)

Greetings!

Over the past couple of weeks i have started playing my warrior again after ditching it to be forced to tank on my DK. However I'm now confused! I have enough valor for the Brutal Tailsman Of the Shado-pan Assault, so my question is which(if any) trinket do i replace? I currently have Primordius' And the Fabled Feather(Although my Expertise will be through the roof)

I kinda thought to ditch the Feather since the Primordius' static crit chance is perhaps too much for me too pass up at my low ilvl the proc is frequent but not as powerful as the Feather. I'm guessing this is wrong since i haven't played my warrior is a while Posted Image

My armory: http://eu.battle.net...mpzlol/advanced

I have just over 1750valor to spend so if there is anything else when the rep that i'd benefit more from please say!

P.S sorry for no fancy item linking im new here :3

Edited by Tempzlol

At equivalent ilvl, Feather is better than Gaze of the Twins, which is better than Primordius's trinket, because of its horrible proc rate. So, if you have to get rid of one of those, I think Primordius is going to have to go, unless you're not able to stay close enough to the Exp or hit (to a lesser extent) cap.

Other than that, I think that without normal raiding, the bracers are BiS, and maybe hte gloves and legs, but you can get the tier ones form Nalak anyway.

My call would be, either trinket or wrists if you want something that you'll keep for a long time.

If you have any more questions or if I was unlcear at any point feel free to ask,

-Rage

Oo, wasn't expecting such a fast response :P

I think i'll settle for the bracers atm, i switched around my trinkets on Mrrobot on i'd still be 2% over expertise cap, so its probably best for me to shy away from that for the time being.

Well, I pretty much always have Icy-Veins open whenever I'm not at school (and sometimes even when I'm at school) so I always answer as fast as I can.

Out of curiosity I ran your character through askmrrobot, and according to it, the bracers are in fact your best bet for now :)

Do trinkets with a haste sub category come into play at all? Such as the one that drops from Lei Shi, Darkmist Vortex? Or would that be a Death Knight strict trinket?

It depends. Lei Shen's final orders can be decent because it has a decent strength proc (for its ilvl) and you can reforge part of the haste away.

Darkmist has a haste proc that you're stuck with. It is officially the worst warrior trinket this whole expansion. Even 463 Heroic dungeon trinkets are better than Darkmist.

The last one with haste I can think of is Spark of the Zandalar from ToT. It isn't that good, even if you can reforge the haste away, because the strength proc is unreliable at best.

In all them, I would say only Lei Shen's Final Orders (if you're still at that gear level) can appeal to a warrior, but there the other 4 trinkets from 5.2 are all far superior anyway (Shado-Pan Talisman, Ji-Kun's Feather, Primordiu's Rage and Gaze of the Twins)

-Rage

I figured. Im not using the Darkmist by any means, I was just curious for as the value of haste for a Warrior. I currently have Fabeled Feather and Helmbreaker Medallion equipped.

They're not quite as bad for Arms as they are for Fury, but still... Fabled Feather is Best in Slot, with either Gaze of the Twins OR Primordius'. Either way, you should think about replacing Helmbreaker with the Shado-Pan assault trinket if you can, it's really a good alternative until you get the BiS.