FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Zadina

Icy Veins Giveaway Part 2: Win 100 Legion Beta Keys!

Legion  

10,990 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Go Shaman! For the Elements! Not to mention we get Doomhammer. And one of the coolest class halls. Have you seen where we customize our Weapon?! It's epic!! Thrall of course is my favorite NPC for Shaman. Even though he's lost a lot of his shine. But we'll help him get it back I'm sure. Hope he comes by the Maelstrom!

Edited by Aeix
  • Like 3

I will play as a mage in legion , LIke to play as Frost and arcane , played since Mop en enjoing it alot. Want to try the new changes to the class smile.png and realy love the Archmage khadgar

Edited by sandro720

Priest since classic, so going to stay Priest in Legion.

Favorite Priest NPC? Anduin. Simple because we same him grow up in his priestly ways over the expansions.

• Like 1

I will play Hunter in legion, i have been maining it for years. =) I started playing it while i started back in TBC.

And rexxar is by far my fav hunter NPC. =)

Edited by Karrmoon
  • Like 2

Hi, and thanks you to giving us a chance to win a beta key :)

I'm planing to play a Demon Hunter DPS, just because it's a new class. I only played ProtPal until legion, I need to change, and what better than this new class ? :P

Well, about the NPC in my order hall.. Illidan of course, master of my new main class :)

for sure warlock, been playing lock since vanilla and i wont change any time soon.

i know its impossible but my favorite warlock is gul´dan 

I'll play Shaman because it's been my main since tbc and specifically enhancement. In our class hall i'd like to see a spiritual version of Orgrim Doomhammer giving us advice on how to wield his weapon or giving us background information on Doomhammer.

• Like 3

I play Paladin since TBC and I just simply love it. Light is the purest thing in the world and Paladins combine it with some very nice fighting skills to protect the weak.

My favourite class NPC is Tirion Fordring of course and I hope he is getting an important rol in Legion, we just need Paladins like him in our order halls.

I am so excited to continue to play my Paladin in Legion! Especially with the Ashbringer! I will miss Tirion as a Paladin though, as he is awesome, but I do love Lady Liadrin, as I am a BE myself. 

I kinda have a problem, Valeera is so awesome, but Koltira...I'm gonna say Valeera, a rogue's life is better. 

My main class in Legion is going to be a ret paladin, since I'm glad to see the class design get a bit more interesting than it was in Warlords. The one NPC I'd like to see make an appearance in our class order hall is probably Vindicator Maraad's spirit within a Vigilant. Having Maraad return to fight the Legion even in death would be a really cool angle, and the Vigilants are sweet.

• Like 1

I am really excited to try demon hunter. My favorite NPC would have to be Thral! I have been busy maxing out every class of the game. I am excited to play every one of them. I think that after I make the demon hunter my next in line will be enhancement shaman. So extremely excited to see what legion holds for all of us! LONG LIVE WOW!

• Like 1

I will be going back to Death Knight, I was a Warlock, but seeing the campaign, artifact and gameplay I had to go back to my roots!

Resto Shaman!  I can't get enough of healing via water balloons...

Favorite NPC has to be Rehgar Earthfury

Edited by Krummtar