FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Sporttster

Looking for follower Magister Krelas' staff, help!

I am really wanting Magister Krelas' staff! I've looked everywhere and find virtually nothing on it. Help!!

26768004150_0b097320d1_b.jpgWoWScrnShot_051516_221131

OK, so.

You have two options here.

1. The first option is a staff that was removed from the game. If you got it and maybe forgot about it in your bank, it came from the Theramore scenario prior to Siege of Orgrimmar. It was inv_staff_85.jpgArchmage's Staff.
  2. The other one is still obtainable but doesn't match the colour scheme. It has the same model but is grey/blue, rather than orange/brown. It is inv_staff_85.jpgTower of the Mouldering Corpse. It drops from the Devourer of Souls on Normal, in the Forge of Souls dungeon.

Ok another question. I was able to procure the Mouldering staff at Forge of Souls after hitting it twice. Now I'd like that same glowing enchant put on it, or close to it. I've heard that it's the Power Torrent enchant, but I looked at that and it's only available for L600 and below items. Now if I were to put it on this before transmogging it, would that transfer to the higher item or disappear?? Thanks for the help!

Ok another question. I was able to procure the Mouldering staff at Forge of Souls after hitting it twice. Now I'd like that same glowing enchant put on it, or close to it. I've heard that it's the Power Torrent enchant, but I looked at that and it's only available for L600 and below items. Now if I were to put it on this before transmogging it, would that transfer to the higher item or disappear?? Thanks for the help!

So, in Warlords of Draenor, you can build a level 3 enchanting hut or go visit your friends that have one. If you or they have a follower working in the enchanting hut (must have the necessary trait), you can add a enchant illusion. This won't affect the weapon stats at all, but will still grant your weapon the look of the enchant. It basically works the same as transmog does.

The enchant is indeed Power Torrent!