Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

As Combat Rogue Axe or Dagger ?

5 posts in this topic

I come to an understanding that Axe from Madness is better than a dagger , in MH.

but if I have Dreamer and Sleeper (both 406ilvl)

is it better to use the No'Kaled, the Elements of Death (403ilvl) as MH and Dreamer (406ilvl) as OH

or just use both Dreamer and Sleeper ?

Combat Rogue using talent tree from your guide Posted Image

Once you get dreamer and sleeper you will continue using those. The only time you will change is when you get stage three of the daggers or if you get a heroic No'Kalad before stage three.

3 people like this

Thank you, Amajed, for the nice comment about our class sections :)

Did you know that you can make nicely formatted links to by clicking the big "Wowhead" button in the editor's toolbar?

1 person likes this

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Dyldoe
      So right now I play Sub as my main spec. I mained outlaw for the first week or so of Legion and honestly I hated sub (not sure why) but after I tried it, it is now my preferred spec among the 3. I know that sub scales the best with gear and is the most superior spec around 870ilv too. I never see sub in pve and usually outlaw/sin mainly (for mythic+ and raids) so I was wondering if I am doing anything wrong?
      For my talents, I use weaponmaster as it is very good for aoe pulls (I can pull about 400k dps on 3-4 targets) then followed by the traditional talents for pve sub (I go master of subtlety for raids) 
      I know my stats are not the best for sub as I need to get more mastery/vers rather than haste (crit is still pretty good if i'm correct)
      I couldn't spec into Akaari's Soul as it breaks cc in pvp with means I loose a hefty amount of dps which is very annoying and I am debating to repsec into it and put up with it in pvp for the extra dps increase.
      My weapon pathing looks like this:
      I seem to be doing everything correctly for dps but I do about 250-300k dps on single target and stays about 200k the whole time. Sometimes can go up to 350-400k depending on how smooth the fight goes but if it's anything to do with my weapon/talents/ilv/stats and even playstyle then please let me know, thanks!
      Edit: I have respecced my weapon to now look like this: 
      I should be doing better now ^^ Appreciate the help 
    • By sneakytool
      Hi guys need a bit of help with improving my dps,
      crit 29.45%
      haste 15.04%
      mastery 110.65%
      vers 4.51%
      I know i need less haste and more crit/mast but other than this is there anything else i can do?
      armory link
      Link to my logs on a  dummy
    • By Powji
      Hi, i am currently struggeling with my DPS. My DPS is really low and i think that i should be able to pull much higher numbers.
      So i thought maybe one of you guys can help :) Input is highly appreciated
      Logs from last raid
      Thank you in advance :)
    • By Hypertasty
      Hello all,
      Like many others on the forums, I'm in that weird space in gearing where drops have to be specifically screened based on Stat weights rather rather than item level. It seems we sins have been hit really hard by this distinction, leading to a genuine issue where deciding to take lower item level gear can impact our estimated invitation value to mythic+ groups. 
      The following is my current gears set, shitty legendary and all. My current goal is to level out my mastery a bit higher, as I made the foolish decision to value high crit gear without concern for mastery this last week, and have felt the effects.
      Check me out, and pass me some tips or love!
    • By Ludavyk
      Server: Zul'jin - Horde
      Raid Times: 7-10pm EST - T/W
      Celestial Being is recruiting to round out our mythic roster. The core of our team has Mythic experience including top 50 US experience. Mythic experience is preferred, along with current logs. We raid on a brief schedule and expect people prepared to progress.
      Current Needs:
      Priest - All Specs
      Shaman - Elemental/Enhancement
      Druid - Feral
      Paladin - Ret
      Exceptional players of all classes will be considered, feel free to discuss.
      Please contact for more information.