FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
hoodedfigure

What can anyone tell me about the sever ( Akama )

I'm not loving Dalaran sever at all and I think i want to move to Akama because there are not a lot of people there. The character i'm planning to move is my alliance guardian druid but i want to make sure i'm not making a mistake going to a sever that trade chat is about presidential stuff or other disturbing stuff in trade chat. If you are looking for members in your guild you can message me on Dalaran about the guild on Akama. If you have any questions about my druid please ask.

Personally, I think you're going to struggle. Just looking quickly at WoWProgress tells me that the connected realm that Akama belongs to is VERY Horde dominated. You can take a look here.

Given that it is also a PvP realm, you're going to get hammered into the ground a lot if you venture into the world, given that the likelihood of an Alliance or Horde joining the fight is very much in the Horde's favour.

4 hours ago, Blainie said:

Personally, I think you're going to struggle. Just looking quickly at WoWProgress tells me that the connected realm that Akama belongs to is VERY Horde dominated. You can take a look here.

Given that it is also a PvP realm, you're going to get hammered into the ground a lot if you venture into the world, given that the likelihood of an Alliance or Horde joining the fight is very much in the Horde's favour.

I have been on a pvp sever since Lich king and I think I wont mind horde coming to kill me its normal for me. Also I was once horde and i have a horde level 90 warrior on Akama 

On 6/1/2016 at 10:05 AM, Blainie said:

Anything else besides pvp that i should know 

3 minutes ago, hoodedfigure said:

Anything else besides pvp that i should know 

As long as you're happy with a very quiet Alliance server, then go for it. I know you said you wanted a server with few people, but this has few people combined with a lot of Horde. Less than 10% of the guilds on WoWProgress are Alliance for that set of servers. 

6 minutes ago, Blainie said:

As long as you're happy with a very quiet Alliance server, then go for it. I know you said you wanted a server with few people, but this has few people combined with a lot of Horde. Less than 10% of the guilds on WoWProgress are Alliance for that set of servers. 

Yea i just want a quiet sever i'm sick of hearing about presidential stuff and also hearing how girls don't play WoW  (which i'm not a girl) but it is nonstop in the trade chat sometimes i want to bash them all in the head with a epic shovel until they say the right answer that girls do play wow an your just scaring them away 

1 hour ago, hoodedfigure said:

Yea i just want a quiet sever i'm sick of hearing about presidential stuff and also hearing how girls don't play WoW  (which i'm not a girl) but it is nonstop in the trade chat sometimes i want to bash them all in the head with a epic shovel until they say the right answer that girls do play wow an your just scaring them away 

Fair enough, then. I wish you the best of luck on your server! I always prefer the most busy servers, I love seeing people around constantly.

39 minutes ago, Blainie said:

Fair enough, then. I wish you the best of luck on your server! I always prefer the most busy servers, I love seeing people around constantly.

Thanks you too if your planning to do anything. You know your like the only one who replys back to me if i had a question in each topic =)

Edited by hoodedfigure

22 minutes ago, hoodedfigure said:

Thanks you too if your planning to do anything. You know your like the only one who replys back to me if i had a question in each topic =)

For the general WoW topics, I am normally the most active out of the mods. You'll find the other mods are often more specific in their areas of expertise, whether it's class advice or so. Anyway, the most important thing is that you get a proper answer from someone :D

1 minute ago, Blainie said:

For the general WoW topics, I am normally the most active out of the mods. You'll find the other mods are often more specific in their areas of expertise, whether it's class advice or so. Anyway, the most important thing is that you get a proper answer from someone :D

Well i feel im not alone in this site 

• Like 1