FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Zagam

Zagam Hosted HoF + ToES META Achieves FRIDAY

http://openraid.us/events/view/100893

Click link to sign up. Going FRIDAY at 7:30 Eastern. Hoping for super geared people who can follow directions to make this painless as I try to get caught up with my meta achievements. Will possibly move on to take care of Terrace achievements tonight as well. If not tonight, I'll host another event tomorrow to take care of those. The following week, I'll be clearing HoF 6/6H and ToES 4/4H. Players who come this week and show skill will be given priority for next week.

Would've loved to come, but tonight's my raid night. Put that on any day other than Tuesdays or Thursdays and I'll be more than glad to come :)

Yeah we knocked out 10/13H with Twins last night and can't go back to work on Dark Animus, so I thought I'd try putting something together tonight. We'll see how it goes.

We're giving up on heroic council for this week, and going to clear out the rest of our farm tonight. You should push it back to tomorrow night and I'd definitely be in.

I'll definitely be doing it tomorrow if tonight doesn't pan out. I know Thursday is a raid day, I just don't want to be bored tonight.

oh snap, I didn't even think about that. I'm alliance too Posted Image

Why would I post the WoL? Not even running meters...it's a meta achievement run, so things detremental to maximizing DPS will have to be done. It's really to get the mount and some more nerd points. Definitely no meter whoring.

If not accepted yet, fret not. Just waiting to make best comp possible.

Don't think I can hang with the big dogs yet...lol... but, glad to see these raids being set up and look forward to joining them, so please keep making them as your time permits:D

Btw, Thank you for all the Lock input on this site! It's helped me greatly the last few months...

Why would I post the WoL? Not even running meters...it's a meta achievement run, so things detremental to maximizing DPS will have to be done. It's really to get the mount and some more nerd points. Definitely no meter whoring.

Well, you dont have to, I was just curious as to what you consider to be skill...

Skill = following directions, executing survival mechanics, and proving they can pay attention to get raid wide achievements. WoL won't indicate that...earning the achievement will :)

Not showing up on there is my fiancee, 2 friends from Khad'gar, and one of my guild's tanks...so I think we're actually set unless someone doesn't show.

You just give me the idea to host my own in a couple weeks.

I would ha e totally went if I was horde. Oh well. When I get settled into a place in Florida for the summer, I'll do what you did here and make an alliance one.