[MM] Talent: Stampede

2 posts in this topic

Good Morning! :)

Thought about Stampede and found this in your Guides:

Stampede is optimal with 5 Ferocity-specced, non-Exotic pets in your active slots (the ones you can summon using Call Pet). If you either do not have 5 active pets, or any of them are not Ferocity-specced and non-Exotic, the effectiveness of your Stampede will be lower

I'm not using the manor "Glyph of Stampede" (it will summon copys of my active pet).

'Cause I've still my BM Specc, I also have exotic Pets with me.

4/5 are exotic. The one non-exotic had the tank specc active to save my ass if something goes extremly wrong.

Using Stampede calls 5 copys of my non-exotic wolf, without using the glyph.

I think it is okay to play without the glyph but I shoud set my pet to ferocity.

Or should I remove the exotic pets and chose 5 different non-exotic pets? There should be no different?

Even if it spawns the right # of copies of your wolf, each copy will still do significantly reduced damage from time to time.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Damien
      This thread is for comments about our N'Zoth Camel Hunter Standard deck.
    • By idburns
      I am playing one of my alts, a 104 hunter, and my first order hall upgrade shows it's completed in my Class Hall report but I can't seem to turn it in. 
      The NPC that manages the upgrade (Lore and Legends) doesn't show me the interface to choose the upgrades, I can only use a dialog option that tells me how the High mountain helped build the lodge.  This has been going on for a few days now.  Any ideas?  I have 3 other characters at various levels all with working order hall interfaces, this is the only problematic one.

• By Ludavyk
      Server: Zul'jin - Horde
      Raid Times: 7-10pm EST - T/W
      Celestial Being is recruiting to round out our mythic roster. The core of our team has Mythic experience including top 50 US experience. Mythic experience is preferred, along with current logs. We raid on a brief schedule and expect people prepared to progress.
      Current Needs:
      Priest - All Specs
      Shaman - Elemental/Enhancement
      Druid - Feral
      Paladin - Ret
      Exceptional players of all classes will be considered, feel free to discuss.
      Please contact for more information.
    • By Damien
      This thread is for comments about our Hybrid Secret Hunter Wild deck.
    • By Damien
      This thread is for comments about our Face Secret Hunter Wild deck.