FORUMS
Chacal

I Have A Complaint (vent)

you don't seem to understand the psychology of emote spammers (#2).
being an emote spammer myself (i specially love using "Wow" after any half decent play), i mostly just expect it to be taken lightly or to be squelched, but there's nothing funnier than getting a clear sign that the opponent actually got pissed off!

my honest advice would be to just squelch asap and keep playing the game as if your opponent was a reasonable person

• Like 1

On 6/10/2016 at 9:47 PM, auratheai said:

Personally the only action by an opponent that has ever bothered me is intentional roping. If you're looking for only serious players, I might suggest you stop playing Casual and try out the tournament scene.

Agreed! 

I think it's funny that you're complaining about very innocuous things players do that irritate you (and mostly ONLY you), and in response to them doing these things that they probably don't even realize they're doing, you burn the rope on purpose, which is an actual thing that annoys people... smh

Like, they're not going to learn a lesson or anything.  I think you have a pretty exaggerated sense of self-importance.

• Like 1

Playing out stuff and blitzing the enemy on #3 is done for three main reasons. First, for XP. Second is for any of the five quests that don't require a win (Mighty, Meek, Slay, Spell, and Damage). Third? Enemies occasionally miss lethal, so I ALWAYS recommend playing it out.

Oh, and a fourth while I'm at it. Courtesy to the enemy for their own quests from the above, and a fifth is to potentially see more of the enemy deck if you like what you're seeing. 

• Like 2

The other player does not see or hear you tap board, or do anything with it, such as launching the rocketship.
"Also, as each player views their own version of the battlefield, any interactions with the board made by the player will not affect their opponent's board, and will not be visible to them."

Just watched a Trolden's Funny Moments where the player had 1 life left and the opponent was a mage with Hero Power not activated.  Mage decides to play stuff and ends up playing Servant of Yogg, which draws into Forbidden Healing, which ended up healing his opponent out of lethal.  Mage lost.

Edited by Kerean