FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
deathsilent

Concept - Ji'kun 10 man Heroic Guide - The Phoenix Legion

Since recently both Fatboss and Tankspot announced that they won't be making anymore guide. I decided to throw together a concept guide. Please leave any feedback or comments in the comment section, since I hope to carry this concept over into patch 5.4. Or if people would like I could make more guides for this tier as well.

Good luck making video guides. This demands quite a lot of time :)

Do you have a link to the announcement from Tankspot?

I don't know the exact episode but lore mentioned it in one of his videos a little while ago. If you didn't know yet, he is going to to work for Blizzard as a community manager and thus will be unable to continue making his video guides.

:3

Ohh, feedback.. I forgot that!
I like the video overall, you showed what and how to do and how to deal with the different mechanics. I would say the same as a youtube commenter. From the next tier, in my opinion, you should make divided videos for normal and heroic mode, and in the HC mode video you should only cover the changes. But yea, good job man :)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By lawura
      [H][Draenor][Healer problem] was founded at the end of BFA and reinforced recently with a a group of old friends experienced in mythic raiding. We are bound by ambition to build a strong core of focused players for mythic progression while valuing players over the progress itself. We offer a mature, fun and caring, yet focused environment, with respect to real life responsibilities.
      At the moment we are looking for a couple friendly but committed players to complete our mythic team.

Raid hours:
      Wednesday: 20.00 - 23.00 (3h)
      Thursday : 20.00 - 23.00 (3h)
      More info:
      For current progress, info on current roster, and opened class spots please check our GoW Page: Healer Problem on GoW 
      Requirements for raiding
       - Good performance & positive attitude
       - Know your class and spec, or be ready to receive constructive criticism, to learn and to improve quickly
       - Working discord voice communication (mic is not mandatory, but you are required to hear and respond)
       - Be organized & prepared - research boss fights, have consumables to last through the raid, be up-to-date on power progression and gearing opportunities outside of raids
      Other activities:
      On Sundays we have social raids at 20.00-23.00ST
      We have a good number of highly ranked and active mythic-plus players, who will be glad to see more joining them in their adventure. 
      In-Game Community
      Our guild has an in-game community. We welcome and encourage our members interacting with players from other guilds and on other realms. Come, join us. meet our people, see if our atmosphere fits you before you decide to dedicate yourself to our raid team.
      Community Invitation

If you have any questions, please contact us, we will be happy to answer any of your questions about our guild.
      Guild Leader: Beygir#6257 (Discord)
      Recruitment Officer: Cheyanna#5202 (Discord), Lawura#2369 (Battletag)
    • By Teta
      I would like a lot some guides for rbg, i dont like arenas, i hardly do arenas, and i miss guides whit focus on rbg and specially for tanking in rbg, and thats it, would help me alot to start whit New classes and strategies. Please, this website is my jesus
      I'm a noobish pvper, never passed 1600mmr, and icyveins is my pillar for guides, i find ir very easy and simple to understand, and helped me alot to start playing better whit a New class.
    • By wowguy233
      Hey everybody! So the other day, I decided to make a 5-minute guide on how to play the Warrior class in WoW. It's not super in-depth, but I just wanted some good feedback from the Warrior community on this. Lemme know what you guys think! I also hope that this is able to help somebody out there.   ?

• By Babblet
      About us:
      Looking for a new raiding home? <Concordant> on Turalyon is recruiting! We are a progression oriented guild consisting of working adults (18+). We work to conquer as much raid content as possible during our set schedule, as well as Mythic 10+ keys every week. We are a long-running guild that values high attendance, positive raiding attitude, personal effort, and a friendly, team focused raid environment.
      Raid Times: Tuesday and Thursday 8:30 - 11:30 PM EST
      Progression: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/turalyon/Concordant
      Recruitment Needs:
      Melee DPS Ranged DPS  
      Battle Tags: Novasolan#1621 (Guild Master), Died#1748 (Officer)
      See you in Shadowlands!

Contact on Battle.net or Discord only, do not respond or send PMs on Icy-Veins.
    • By TSLNight
      Who we are:
      The Shadow Legion is an early evening raiding guild. Our goal is to try and clear the current content (Cutting Edge) as fast as we can and maintain a friendly and positive atmosphere.
      We are a group of friends who enjoy playing together no matter what the content is. Our guys come from a hardcore raiding background dating all the way to TBC days. We know we can push the hardest content if we set our minds to it.
      After a long hiatus from mythic raiding we are rebuilding our mythic roster to effectively start clearing mythic Ny'alotha. We currently have a very solid core group of players who have been together for a few years now. We are looking to fill our ranks with other like minded players with a background in mythic raiding and the attitude of improving themselves and the group as a whole.
      We are currently 12/12HC and 5/12M looking to continue mythic progress.
      Raiding times:
      Wednesday: 17:30 - 20:00
      Sunday: 17:30 - 20:00
      Monday 17:30 - 20:00
      All times are Server time.
      Times may be extended or an extra raid added during early progression if the group is willing to push harder.
      We are currently trying to recruit mages as prio, but slots are open for anyone if they wish to apply.
      What we expect from our raiders:
      Attendance: We have a very chill raiding schedule, which is why we expect our raiders to have as close to a 100% attendance ratio as possible. We understand emergencies but if you cannot maintain close to perfect attendance then it will quickly become an issue due to time constraints.
      Proficiency: We expect our raiders to be proficient with their classes and are always trying to improve. Whether it be by working on gear or going through your logs to find ways to improve, we will try our best to help where we can.
      Communication: Headsets and a working mic are a must. You do not have to be talking all the time but being able to provide information quickly during a pull is a huge benefit.
      Dedication: You need to have a positive attitude towards raiding and progressing. Understand that sometimes it takes time and effort to get some bosses down. We need players who are dedicated to achieve our common goal and maintain that competitive spark to push further where we can.
      Feel free to get in touch with us if you have any more questions or wish to join us.
      Night - Night#23645 (Guild Master)
      Kaymer - Kaymer#2407 (Officer)
      Blaster - Blaster#21232 (Recruitment Officer)