Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bjunken

[Argent Dawn][A] <JUSTAPPROVED> raiders

1 post in this topic

Greetings reader!  Justapproved is a newly founded guild by two friends looking to create a casual social guild, for pvp, raids, achivment hunts and all other things WoW has to offer. We are looking to create a tight knitted guild, where you can come in and relax after work and hang out with friends.
What you can expect from us is active and social guildies whom are friendly and helpful, always up for helping eachother out. We are also looking to put together a 10 man raiding team for casual raiding 1-2 days a week.

However, social and pvp members are more then welcomed to join aswell. But since we're trying to build something long lasting, we have a few requirments;

:-Since we're not really PG13 in our VOIP, we're ONLY looking for people over the age of 20 who have thick skin, if not we recommend you look elsewhere.

:-Teamspeak! We're using teamspeak as our main VOIP atm, might change in the future. Who knows, but we recommend downloading that before applying for the raiding team. (*Owning a headset. Of course, having a headset with a mic is required for obvious reasons.)

:-Being active! We're looking for peolpe who are going to be active members. Not 24/7 ofcourse .. .>(^.^).>

:-Loyalty. Once you've been accepted into the group, you're part of the family.

:-Last and not least, English! We strongly advice you to apply only if you speak English fluently.

So with this, I bid you farewell. You can either leave a comment or message me privately on the forum or on battlenet. ( Bjunkis#2957 )

These are the classes we are looking for, for our raiding team;

Tanks= "1 DK-Tank"  Healers= 3st  "1 Resto Shaman / 1 Resto Druid / 1 Holy paladin /1 holy/disc priest , DPS=3st "1 Hunter - 1 Mage

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Terrors
      <Anger Management> are now recruiting!
      [A] [EU] [Tarren Mill]
      Raid times (server)
      Wednesday - 20:00 - 22:00
      Friday - 20:00 - 23:00
      Sunday - 19:00 - 22:00
      We are a small guild of raiding/progression focused individuals who seek like minded people to join us! Despite the name, we are a friendly and mature guild. Our members have varied backgrounds, from Vanilla raiders, to people who started playing in Legion. 
      We are currently 6/7 HC and we are pushing for Heroic HOV and eventually Nighthold  in the next 1 to 2 weeks. Our immediate requirements are as follows:
      •    Ranged DPS – 850+
      •    Healers – 850+
      •    Exceptional DPS. 
      However we are open to all applications, also Anger Management and our team are happy to help any people who are wanting to progress into raiding. 
      We have our own Discord channel which we use to communicate whilst raiding therefore a working headset and microphone is required. We also do Transmog runs, Mythic+ dungeons and PvP. 
      So, if you're interested in becoming Angry with us, add me on Battle.net (Dab#21625) and I'll have a chat with you in game. 
    • By Brost
      About
      Our goal is to have an active community during the week and successful progression during the weekends while maintaining a casual atmosphere. We started out the expansion as a bunch of players looking for something to do in our spare time and, after a hefty purge, have settled on doing more with that time.
      Raids (Server)
      Thursday 8pm - 11pm
      Friday 9pm - 1am
      Saturday 9pm - 1am
      Status (Pre-Purge. Expect More.)
      6/7 Heroic EN
      2/3 Normal ToV
      Misc
      Loot: Individual until we settle on a core roster
      Voice: Discord
      Recruitment
      At the moment we're in need of Druid/Sham/Pally/Priest heals as well as all DPS classes. Higher item level is of course better but anything above 850 to start out is fine.
      Contact
      BatesC#1974
      tnich55#1816
      sandril#11375
      AMagicBagel#1468
      Edit:
      Apologies for the text. Pasted from my word document.
    • By NasharStormrage
      So,
      Which trinket should I be using (obviously arms warriors are not concerned with iLvl because Mastery is desired over strength.
      I have the 820 iLvl trinket from a timewarped dungeon and that with heroism, Battle Cry, Potion, trinket use, could provide an extreme amount of dps burst which is also on a 1.5m CD. It seems like an obvious choice but I wanted to hear any thoughts or opinions that people have since I'll be losing 500+ static mastery. Also, the use effect gives around 20-24% increased damage during colossus smash. 
      Thoughts?... 

• By Mungu
      Hey there, and thanks for checking in!
      ----------------------------------------------
      Tempted has been around for a good couple of years, having our ups and downs as the years went on. We've always been a Casual Social Raiding guild, but we do like progression.
      We mostly focus on the PvE aspects of the game as a guild, but at times some of us find enjoyment in what PvP has to offer too.
      When it comes to raiding, we keep it cool, the jokes keep flowing and we have a great time! It's never going to be a shouting match or raging during raids.
      Tempted is recruiting to allow us to expand on our current raid group and progression. Currently we are mainly looking at Ranged/Melee DPS and a healer (Shaman/Paladin) to expand on our main group.
      That doesn't mean we won't be accepting anything other than the mentioned roles. If you think you'll fit in, let me/us know!
      Tempted is also not a parental guidance guild, we are all adults and the chat can sometimes reflect that, but the guild atmosphere is always great!
      Being Social and helpful is another great aspect that we offer, as guild chat and Discord is always going!
      Raid days/times:
      * Wednesday
      * Friday
      * Sunday
      7:45 pm - 11:00 pm (server time)
      Thanks for taking the time to read this, hope to see you soon in our guild!
      ~ Mungu
      Officer of <Tempted>