Ukjent

Haste cap /talents

2 posts in this topic

Hi, 

I was reading the stat guide and im not sure if i should use Empowered Seals or Holy Shield. 

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/ravencrest/Ükjent/simple 

The guide is saying you should have 1715 Haste if you are using Empowered Seals and 3858 if you are using Holy Shield.
Question 1: Should i use Empowered Seal until i can reach 3858 haste or should i use Holy Shield? 
Question 2: Ant tips on how i can get more haste? I know im missing the neck enchant. Im trying to get better gear with more haste. 

If you see anything else i should change please let med know.

Im new to pala tanking and i ove it so far :) 

Thanks! 

8 hours ago, Ukjent said:

Hi, 

I was reading the stat guide and im not sure if i should use Empowered Seals or Holy Shield. 

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/ravencrest/Ükjent/simple 

The guide is saying you should have 1715 Haste if you are using Empowered Seals and 3858 if you are using Holy Shield.
Question 1: Should i use Empowered Seal until i can reach 3858 haste or should i use Holy Shield? 
Question 2: Ant tips on how i can get more haste? I know im missing the neck enchant. Im trying to get better gear with more haste. 

If you see anything else i should change please let med know.

Im new to pala tanking and i ove it so far :) 

Thanks! 

Use Empowered Seals until you can reach the cap required for Holy Shield.

As for how to get more haste, it's basically just by itemizing better. Your gear is lacking haste on so many pieces, so I'd suggest trying to farm up baleful pieces and make sure you're clearing Mythic dungeons for potential haste upgrades.

Currently you are missing haste on the following pieces:

• Neck
  • Bracers
  • Gloves
  • Legs
  • Ring
  • Weapon

Prioritise dungeons that drop these pieces of gear with haste on them and you should be fine.

Good luck!