Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Clobhar

[Khadgar][A] <Storm Of Vengeance> HFC(11/13) LF DPS!

1 post in this topic

Storm of Vengeance is a newer US guild currently recruiting all classes with a focus on DPS for PVE and raiding. We've got some open spots on our permanent raiding team and would love to have them filled before Legion. We'd really love some warlocks and rogues, but all classes are welcome.

We are not hard-core by any means, but we like to progress quickly and have fun doing it. We're a casual raiding guild and a great bunch to enjoy the game with. We currently raid on Tuesdays and Wednesdays at 6 PM Central until about 9 PM. We're currently in HFC normal but would like to hit heroic in the next week or so.

Add me in game (Burgundyfire#1936) or throw me a whisper.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Claratin
      <Non Lethal Force> is recruiting for Nighthold progression! Raid times are 8-11 TW EST. Recruiting exceptional dps and healers to push into Mythic Raiding. Currently looking for ranged DPS and a Paladin healer. Send me a message here or in game for more information.

• By Figurefour13
      Hello all,
      We're <Hidden> a early morning raiding guild in the Garona Americas server.
      We are looking for more morning raiders to join our ranks. We're currently 7/7 H EN - 2/3 H ToV.
      We raid Wed, and Thurs from 9:30AM to 12:30PM CST.
      In preparation for Mythics we are in need of the following:
      Our Top Priorities right now:
      Any ranged DPS
      Resto Druid 

But if you're a committed DPSer and wants to raid, please don't hesitate to ask!
      We're full on Tanks but if you have an Offspec, that's welcomed!
      Keep in mind you have to earn your spot, if you do not pull your weight, you will be asked to sit, especially for Mythics.
      If you're interested please post here or add me to your Battletag: Figurefour#1381.
      Thanks!
    • By Darkmograine
      Undaunted Gaming League is a family based guild, that means most of us have families and careers and are unable to play WoW at all times, that is recruiting players to band together for core teams. We would like to form teams for arena, RBG's, Daily Mythic dungeons, raid progression, gold making, and even battle pets. Even if you are a casual player that is looking to socialize, or want a team to work together on professions, we would like to help you help us. 
      http://undauntedgamingleague.enjin.com/home is our guild site, feel free to stop by to fill out an application and email a guild member for an invite. If you would like additional information, please message a player in game or myself directly darkmograine#1675
    • By Oups
      <Eighty Six> is a Morning / Daytime Raiding Guild on Tanaris 
      Our Current progression is 7/7 M & 3/3 H 
      We raid: Wednesday, Thursday & Monday 8 AM till 11 AM PST
      What we are looking for:
      Heals: (High) R Druid , (Medium) MW Monk & R Shaman  Ranged DPS: (High) Mage & Lock, (Medium) S Priest & Boomkin Melee DPS: (High) Warrior, Pally & Feral, (Medium) Rogue Please add me on B-Tag for more info: Oups#1377 

Good Luck