FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
RunicLovePotion

Is Askmrrobot.com working for ya?

Is askmrrobot working for you guys? I am about to buy a Shado-Pan Offensive piece and I like to be very careful when picking new gear to maximize DPS but since the site isn't showing me the Item Relative Ranking, I decided to stay cool.

Does anybody have another option or should I wait because that's a new patch's bug?

Can you tell us please what item you would like to replace with what?

And link your armory as well please, I will have a look at AMR with your character. Altough, it is working fine for me.

Johnziho, I'm from Ask Mr. Robot. Can you tell me more about what isn't working? You said the relative list isn't working? Or is the item missing from a list? Let me know so I can track down any bugs :)

TY TY TY!

• Like 1

Johnziho, I'm from Ask Mr. Robot. Can you tell me more about what isn't working? You said the relative list isn't working? Or is the item missing from a list? Let me know so I can track down any bugs Posted Image

TY TY TY!

When sorting itens everything is fine.

When tracking by the absolute value, the interface does show me properly all the next upgrades.

The real problem is in the relative ranking, nothing at all shows up to me.

Don't really think I'm messing with some option, since the problem kinda came out of nowhere, but who knows? Posted Image

Hey Zoopercat, I just wanted to chime in that I love Askmrrobot. It's terrific. I haven't tried it since the patch though, maybe I should.

Johnzinho, can you post a screenshot of what you see? I've never seen the lists disappear and I can't recreate it. I'm sure it's happening, but seeing exactly what you see will be super helpful.

Stonsie, glad you like our site. If you use it now, the 'find upgrades' feature will rank Valor upgrades now:)

• Like 1

Something like this:

Posted Image

Oddly enough, I can Update from Armory to get the normal view in Relative Ranking, but if I quit and then come back, it won't be functioning automatically.

EDIT: found that out just now

Edited by Johnzinho

Huh, first time I've seen that. I bet there's a javascript error, can you look for one? Most browsers have an error 'console' you can run. If you need help with that, let me know.

What browser & version number are you using? Does it work in a different browser?

Johnzinho,

I am not from AMR, and I am not advertising it in any way — just sharing my personal opinion.

For just $2 per month (or $12 per year) you get to use Robot's advanced options.

You might think "what else is there to offer?", but you will be surprised how often you will find yourself on AMR checking stuff.

First off, for any currency there's a list of most useful items, which can be sorted by biggest upgrade or best upgrade / value ratio. As simple as that.

Then, you get nice option too see if any particular LFR has anything useful for you (but be sure to turn off trash drops there).

Then, you can see what boss is most coveted for you on normal / heroic mode, and even what boss you should spend bonus rolls on.

That's what i have been using it the most. And it IS as awesome as it sounds. Posted Image

Oh, checked the armory. You are not really raiding :( Well, I'll still leave it here, just in case

Edited by areanu
  • Like 1