FORUMS
Silencious

Heirlooms and Enchants

Could someone give me the best advice regarding heirlooms and enchants?

question one: I'm going to make a Holy Paladine (first time)

therefore the stat priority is: 

1. Intellect;
  2. Critical Strike;
  3. Mastery;
  4. Haste;
  5. Multistrike;
  6. Versatility

question two: Heirlooms to pick are: 

Pristine Lightforge Helm

Pristine Lightforge Spaulders

Pristine Lightforge Breastplate

Pristine Lightforge Legplates

Eternal Horizon Choker  or  Eternal Amulet of the Redeemed  or  Eternal Talisman of Evasion  (please advise)

Ancient Bloodmoon Cloak 1

Discerning Eye of the Beast

Swift Hand of Justice

Weathered Observer's Shield  or  Musty Tome of the Lost

Devout Aurastone Hammer with either the above

Question three:

Do I enchant all with 

Gift of Critical Strike

or put 

Gift of Mastery

on those with critical strike already in the stat?

Looking forward to this. If you could explain your suggestions it would also be a great help. Thank you

I think the first advice is to not level up as a healer. It's a lot easier to level up as Retribution. If you're really bent on leveling up as a healer anyway, just keep in mind that the stat priority you're using is only valid at level 100 and for raiding. It makes no sense to use a stat priority when leveling up.

Do not enchant with Mastery since Mastery is only available at level 80.

You could also consider using older expansion enchants at earlier levels.

My Heirloom guide seems to be cut in half by the new forum look&feel.

Here is a spreadsheet on Heirloom enchants:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QMLJ3sKyECFkAbjyjWzFZtMAwnQgfe2_wAtMw1hsfBs/edit?f=true&noheader=true&gid=17#gid=17

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Andell
      Ao I've finally decided to hop on the BoS bandwagon and one thing I've noticed when looking at the top logs is that many of them are using Mark of the Claw as their neck enchant rather than Mark of the Hidden Satyr. When simming it for myself, however, Mark of the Hidden Satyr simmed higher, although it may be within the realm of error since the difference wasn't that much. Icy Veins currently recommends Mark of the Hidden Satyr in its guide, but I was wondering if I could get more insight onto why that is and why many top logs are using Mark of the Claw instead.
    • By Russ
      whats up with the changes, one minute it stack mastery then its stack multi. Then its back to master and now back to multi. Just who do we listen to??? please help this ol guardian :)
    • By MichaelTheys
      dear,
      wondering what enchant is better for weapon if you can't get jade one yet? is it elemental force of windsong? It's for a fire mage
      greetz
    • By Damien
      Blizzard Official WoW Blog
      Head enchants are gone.
      We decided that putting head enchants on the various faction vendors wasn't working well with our design intentions. There’s a lot of max-level quest content in World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria, and much of it is focused on your reputation with the new factions. I think it's really cool stuff -- worlds away from the old Argent Dawn scourgestone days.
      In previous expansions, the head enchants from the faction vendors served to force players into specific content. You couldn't even choose which reputation to pursue -- you had to pursue the one with your specific head enchant. Our design intent for Mists of Pandaria is to give players options in how to play, and our previous head enchant design wasn't compatible with that.
      Once we decided to no longer offer new head enchants, we made the older ones non-functional to eliminate giving players the feeling that they had to go back to older content or miss out on a little bit more power. Head gear is simply no longer enchantable, and you now have one less required step to get a piece of loot ready to wear.
      Please feel free to discuss this with us in this forum thread. Thank you for your feedback!
      Greg “Ghostcrawler” Street is Lead Systems Designer for World of Warcraft. He thinks there should be a food truck where they sell do-it-yourself food trucks. Some assembly required.
      (Source)