FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Lolwtfjacob

First!

Title says it all. Don't be jealous you didn't create the first "user" topic!

So anyways guys... What's your favorite battleground?

Mine is probably the classic Warsong Gulch. Although I've never really been a fan of CTF, I DO however enjoy the landscape. Where the barrens meets ashenvale. Orcs vs. Night elves. It really gives you a feel of the PvP background of the game. The absolute struggle to survive.

AB - when you have a decent group its awesome. Nothing like beating the allys back to their graveyard and just ganking them for about five minutes...

I do like isle of conquest though, think it's quite nicely designed, all about the speed and movement & it's really a team game.

Oh actually eye of the storm, for no other reason than I seem to be really good at it!

I love Isle of Conquest. I live for the airship and siege engines Posted Image Makes the game more exciting.

First time I see someone likes, let go favoritizes IoC, weirdo Posted Image

• Like 1

To be fair I don't really 'mind' any of them. I used to loathe IoC and EotS but doing them over and over again for achievements has made them grow on me. I suppose my least favourite has to be WSG at the moment. My favourite is between AB, AV and BoG - I can't decide!!

My favorite is Wintergrasp, and here is why, because we have a relatively small server with many regular players, there is one particular Rogue, Straner, that i would set up picnic baskets with in the MIDDLE of battles, and we would emote at each other, with others watching laughing until someone would cut in and do one of us in, then we would mourn the death of the other and throw black rose petals over the area and elune stones Posted Image i know, were dippy, but it would lighten up the battle a bit, and make everyone remember that its just a game, and not get so wound up and serious about wins and losses. For a while there, we were pretty cordial about "we need to hold WG" when one side or the other needed it for the instances too...... those were the days....... Then there were the days id sit in the water stealthed and lie in wait for unsuspecting hordies fishing....or wait by an herb or mining node stealthed for them to come by...then SAP! Cheap Shot, Dismantle, Cloak, Killing Spree, Goodbye!...heheheheeeeee cant be sweet ALL the time!

Edited by Nyxxiana

Loves it Nyxx. I did a wintergrasp once and there was only me and one frost mage... but that was before they were as op as they are now so we were pretty evenly matched. It got old pretty quick though... It's a bit of a large pvp zone to solo!

It's a shame it's such a dead zone / encounter. If they did cross realm winter grasp it may get full again, but would be hopeless with level 90s running around.

Trying to finish the achievements that required the opposing faction were horrible, had to end up begging on horde side for a while and finally found a friend to finish them off with me

It's a shame it's such a dead zone / encounter. If they did cross realm winter grasp it may get full again, but would be hopeless with level 90s running around.

Trying to finish the achievements that required the opposing faction were horrible, had to end up begging on horde side for a while and finally found a friend to finish them off with me

That's a GREAT idea - cross realm wintergrasp is probably the only way it would currently get full enough to be a viable for pvp. Suggest it to bliz ;)

You are lucky there; I have managed a whole one achievement from it. May try to get the guild to help and meukow since he is an ally on my realm =D

WSG prior to timers and Twin Peaks, which is really WSG.....

Oh the days of 10 man premade twinks vs 10 man premade twinks. 3 hours to cap 1 flag. Ahhhh, now THAT was pvp my fiends

WSG - I was level 22, will never forget this, I was with my brother waiting to enter the BG, and the other players laughed at my brother's robe, he was warrior and dressed with a mage robes. We were in Vanilla 6 years ago.

Edited by Animux