Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Seruki

When does season 6 end?

2 posts in this topic

Just as the topic states, I am wondering when season 6 will end! Sorry! I am kind of a noob to the whole Diablo game series. I was wondering because I was just wanting to know how much time I have left to get the sets for my characters before this season ends. Thank you all so much!

Hello, Seruki, and welcome to Icy Veins forums!

As per the article posted by Blizzard, you can expect Season 6 to end on the following dates and times:

• North America: Friday, July 22 @ 5:00 PM PDT
  • Europe: Friday, July 22 @ 5:00 PM CEST
  • Asia: Friday, July 22 @ 5:00 PM KST

Season 7 will start two weeks after on Friday, August 5 @ 5:00 PM in each respective time zone.

Best of luck with your collection of sets!

1 person likes this

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0