Zadina

wow Yet Another Legion Beta Key Giveaway By Blizzard

3 posts in this topic

GR8BNC88OKH31464797701464.jpg

Once again, Blizzard is giving away 2,400 Legion Beta keys! Find out how to participate in the giveaway in this article.

This is the third Legion Beta key giveaway officially hosted by Blizzard. Even though the pre-patch is just around the corner, it's never too late to enter the Legion Beta! The contest has started today and it will end on July 20, while the winners will be notified within 10 days from that date.

As with the previous giveaways, you need to answer two questions and you can also follow World of Warcraft's social media accounts (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube) to increase your winning chances. After submitting your entry, you will be prompted to the Shop to buy Legion, regardless if you have pre-purchased or not. You might also get an email.

Make sure to read the rules, since quite a few countries (like Australia and The Netherlands) are not eligible to participate. The giveaway form can be found on the official blog post or on its separate website.

A friendly reminder: this is a giveaway officially organised by Blizzard, not by Icy Veins. If you have any questions, complaints or requests, it is better to take it to the official forums or to WoW's social media accounts, not to us - simply because it's Blizzard's giveaway and they will know their rules and policies better than us. Lastly, it's up to them when they will announce the winners and if they will give away more keys. We do not have any keys for you unfortunately and it doesn't seem likely that we will get more, but we will be sure to let you know otherwise.

2 people like this

This is honestly the most I can remember Blizzard ever giving out Beta keys before an expansion launch.  Have I been in a hole the last 10 years and missed this going on?  Or is this really the biggest Beta push they've done?

1 person likes this

I missed WOD, but I've heard they invited a lot of people there too. And before that, I didn't care about Beta that much. But indeed, it looks like this is the biggest Beta they've ever done

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Pandacho
      The guide and Profiles to import were updated for Legion.
      Patch 7.1.5 update:
      1. A new sorting order was added for healers like me who always drives a RL nuts sorting the groups as Tanks>Melee>Ranged>Healers. Now we have it build-in, enjoy! (in-deep explanation in 'Panels' part)
      2. A new Spell Trace tracking was added. Now you can see who exactly received healing from Chain Heal, HW: Sanctify, PW: Radiance, Trail of Light, etc. (in-deep explanation in 'General' part)

Patch 7.1 update: 
      Retrieval of unit facing and position in instances was disabled by Blizzard. That breaks AOE Advice, Clusters and out-of-range direction arrow - do not try to use them.
      Default custom debuffs will now always be added by spell ID - please consider a complete reset of your custom debuff settings.  This can be done under 'VuhDo Options > Tools > Reset > Buffs/HoTs > Custom Debuffs' but beware you will loose all previous custom debuff settings!

VUHDO CONFIGURATION
      VuhDo is raid frame replacement that is specifically built for high level raid healing. All your healing spells or any other actions can be asserted to mouse clicks or mouseovers on those bars (Click-Heal).
      VuhDo is great for displaying all the raid information you need as a healer - Health Bars, Mana Bars, Debuffs, Range, Incoming Heals, Aggro, HoTs, Absorb Shields, Status Effects, Player Tags (afk, disconnected, dead).
      In addition:
      You can heal, decurse, target, assist or focus raid members with just one click. You can bind any usable item, command or macro to mouse clicks. You can assign up to 40 mouse click combinations to cast on raid members. You can assign any keys to cast when mouse over. You can automatically fire your trinkets and instant casts whenever cooldown is over. You can automatically resurrect players out of combat. You can easily keep track of all of your and raid buffs / debuffs. You can rebuff automatically chosing the most suitable spell and target. You can smart buff your raid automatically selecting missing buffs. Okay, let’s talk about configuration now.
      This is the mess that you get when you first install the addon. Many people just delete the addon straight away when seeing this, ignoring how amazing it is.

STARTING OUT:
      If you are configuring the addon for the first time, it’s better to delete all the default frames that you've got on start:

Click on addon icon near the minimap. Click on ‘Move!’ Click on every red X you’ll see until the only remained frame would be ‘VuhDo - BuffWatch’. The easiest and fastest way to start is to go to the ‘TOOLS’--> ‘Panel Wizard’ and to tick there the panels you want to have in your VuhDo configuration.
      It would be nice to have ‘Groups’ and ‘Main Tanks’ panels from the beginning.

Click on ‘Tools’ Click on ‘Panel Wizard’ Tick ‘Groups’ and ‘Main Tanks’ Click ‘Apply’ After clicking ‘Okay’ in the popup menu you will see ‘Groups’ and ‘Main Tanks’ panels appearing. And then we’ll add an additional panel ‘Target’:

Click on ‘Move!’

MOVE!

Click on ‘+’ in ‘Add New Panel.’ Click on ‘+’ on the new transparent panel that appears. You’ll now get a new panel as seen in Figure 3 in the above screenshot. Click on ‘Choose.’ Now you’ll get two downdrop menus: ‘Type’ and ‘Value.’ You can choose the ‘Type’ of panel you want - in our case it’s ‘Special’ for Targets (players and NPCs). In the ‘Value’ downdrop menu choose the ‘Target’ Many nice things to play with -  you can add a menu for Pets, Vehicles, Focus, different raid roles, etc..! There is a nice update to Special panels: NPCs panel.
      Very helpful in raids where you have to focus heal or dps specific NPCs units. No more tabbing, clicking or looking around ^^
      To add NPC panel go to Move!->Add new Panel->Type: Special->Value:NPCs

Here's how it looks in the raid:

You can build Raid frames manually too if you don’t want to use the Panel Wizard: just choose in the ‘Type’ of panel ‘Group’ type. Click the ‘+’ button on the first panel that you created to add an additional 5 man groups to it. Voila, Panel 1 becomes your 10-40 man raid frames (every ‘+’ will add a 5 man group to the frame). You have to use the same Panel for the Raid Groups so they will move together as one object.

Now check “20” and hold the button “Test”. You will see some virtual raid and even real target, if you’ll click on somebody. It is a very useful feature for checking the results of your frames tuning.

GENERAL

Go to the ‘General’ tab. Tick ‘Main Tanks’ and ‘5 man MTs’, so VuhDo will automatically move Tanks to the ‘Tank’ panel. *You don’t have to do this or add the ‘Main Tanks’ panel if you don’t want to see the tanks in a separate panel from the raid
      Adjust everything else according to personal taste.

INDICATORS (more nice options for tracking):
      You can play with a loads of possibilities here. I personally use 3 of them - Inner frame for the Paladin Beacons, Special DoT for the Role Icon and Treat Marks to track the current aggro target (very useful if you need to know when the tanks are swapping).
      Clicking on ‘More...’ button near every tracker allows you to change size and color of the icon.

SPELL TRACE 
      Spell trace tracks which units are hit when a particular spell is cast. Very useful for tracking healing from 'smart' like Prayer of Healing, PW: Radiance, Chain Heal, Trail of Light, etc. You can use a build-in Spell Trace bouquet or create your personal one. If you choose to add other spells to track, add them by name (e.g. Healing Rain, Wellspring, Efflorescence), not by Spell ID, otherwise it wouldn't work.
      Enable the ability here:

and choose where to show tracked spells in HoT icons tab:

SPELLS
      Here you can bind you spells, actions or macros to any button of your mouse and keyboard.

Go to Spells→ Mouse→ Modifier Key → None Open up your spellbook and drag your primary healing spells to the ‘Mouse Key’ Left and Right Buttons and to the ‘Mouse Wheel’ Up and Down sections. Note that the Mouse Wheel section will only work when it’s mouseovering your VuhDo frames. If you scroll outside of the frames, you will zoom in and out of the screen. You can assign more spells / commands / macros to Modifier Key → Shift, Modifier Key → Ctrl and so on. All your mouseover macros will work perfectly with VuhDo frames  
      PANELS
      On the ‘Panels’ tab, make sure that General→ Ordering → Alignment → Horizontal is ticked. It’s much easier to move your mouse in the left-right directions rather than up and down. Chose ‘Grouped’ and ‘Hide Empty’ in Ordering, if you prefer to always see your actual groups in the raid. a) Leave ‘Sort by...’ with ‘Unit ID’ if your choice is to see raid as actual groups.

3b) There is another option for sorting: Tank => MDPS => RDPS => Healer. It's great if you like to always know which part of the raid takes damage. If you choose this option, you have to change the ordering to Loose. It technically works for Grouped ordering too: the difference is that when you are 'Grouped', the sort method is applied for each group, not across all groups.

Do not forget to press ‘Apply All’ to apply your changes to all the groups (and not just to the current one)

On the ‘Panels’ tab, click on the ‘Sizing’ option on the right hand side. For Bar Height, choose something like 37-40 to make the bars taller. Spacing and gaps as you like.

BARS
      On the ‘Panels’ tab, select the ‘Bars’ option on the right hand side. Decrease the Mana bar height to 3 - you really don’t need it any bigger than this. You can play around with the rest of the options here.

HEADERS
      On the ‘Panels’ tab, click on the ‘Headers’ option on the right hand side. Tick ‘Show’ on Headers if you want to see panels names (Group 1, Group 2, target, etc.). Untick ‘Class Color’ on Header Text if it was ticked by default. TEXT
      On the ‘Panels’ tab, click on the ‘Text’ option on the right hand side. Tick ‘Class Col.’ on Bar Text so you will see player’s nickname in his class color. Hitpoints → Show → Percent. Show Text → Name & Flags (untick ‘class’ and ‘pet owner’ if it was ticked by default. You can play around with the rest of the options (text size, color, position) here.
      HOT ICONS
      On the ‘Panels’ tab, click on the ‘HoT Icons’ option on the right hand side. In the ‘Own HoTs’ section, choose one of 2 masters that shows where your HoTs will appear and use the buttons below to view your HoTs as ‘Icons’ and ‘Text.’ In the ‘HoT Order’ section, you can assign any of your or other players HoTs, Absorbs, Shields, Procs, personal and Raid CDs to any of the 6 spots shown in the ‘Own HoTs’ diagram. You should always leave Slot 7 (the middle slot) for the ‘AoE Advice’ icon. Or not...
      Another nice option here - to change the HoT icons size.
      Click on the button “More” from the right side of HoTs positioning masters and adjust.

BOUQUETS
      You maybe noticed some options in the HoT Order section that are shown on my screenshot but couldn’t be find in your options. They are the Bouquets: custom groups of Buffs / Debuffs / HoTs / CDs that could be created by a player himself.
      Let’s create a custom bouquet for example for tracking of Tank personal CDs in your raid where the tanks are Warrior and Paladin.

Go to General→ Bouquets. Type a name for a new Bouquet and press ‘New’ Press ‘Add’ button it the Bouquet Details part Type a spell name in the ‘...or enter Buff / Debuff / HoT name’ line In ‘Select default icon’ dropdown menu always chose ‘None / Default’, otherwise you wouldn't see the appropriate icon. Add all the spells you would like to track in your ‘My tanks’ bouquet. There will be situations when you’ll have multiple CDs or HoTs that were popped simultaneously to track. Because all the spell icons from one bouquet are shown in the same place, you should use the Priority Arrows to assign the importance of every one of them (e.g. the highest priority will be shown first).
      Another possibility to work with bouquets is just to edit the defaults.
      For example, we can chose a default ‘Raid Cooldowns’ bouquet and remove, add or change priority of CDs based on our raid composition.

After creating or editing a bouquet you can use it in the HoT icons assignments.

BUFFS
      As you've may have noticed, VuhDo has a separate Buff frame as part of the package. Personally, I don’t believe there is any need for VuhDo to show your buffs. I use WeakAuras to trace my mandatory buffs (on myself and others) and you should have something similar. So, I advise that you go to the ‘Buffs’ tab → General → Uncheck ‘Enable.’ If you want to play with it later - feel free to do so.

DEBUFFS
      Extremely useful in raids. You can see most of the debuffs by default in your healing frames, but sometimes the addon is not updated yet for a new raid zone or the authors wouldn’t add some debuff that you want to trace. In this section you can add or remove any debuff / buff / proc that is applicable to a player.

Go to Debuffs→ Custom Type buff / debuff  Spell ID in the line (you can find Spell ID on Wowhead in the address line. For example: “http://www.wowhead.com/spell=642/divine-shield”- Spell ID for the Divine Shield is 642). Now it will appear in the (de)Buff list. Tick the appropriate positions if you want to see stacks or timers for the debuff. Tick 'Bar Color' if you want to see a specific debuff in some different from the default color and pick the color from palette. Click ‘Save’ Do not click ‘Apply all’ or you’ll rewrite the defaults of all the debuffs.
      If you want to remove some buff / debuff / proc from the list, choose it from the dropdown menu and click ‘Delete’.
      There is an option for a complete reset of your custom debuff settings.  This can be done under 'VuhDo Options > Tools > Reset > Buffs/HoTs > Custom Debuffs' but beware you will loose all the debuff settings you customized.

PROFILES
      If you ever wanted to save your VuhDo configuration for more than one toon / spec / raid size / encounter type or to share what you have with other VuhDo users, this is the place for you.
      Saving profiles for different specs / toons:
      Go to VuhDo Options->Tools Tab->Profiles.

On the left side in 'Profiles' part you will see a line '...or enter profile name' with some name already typed in. Change it to a name that will make you remember what exactly you are saving here. I normally use a toon name with encounter type or a toon name with a group size, but if you are going to store profiles for different specs, it may be a good idea to mention a spec too.
      I stopped on profile naming in such a details because the default name is a bit weird - it's just made of a chain of nicknames for every toon you ever saved this profile for, so after having 2-4 toons in the chain it almost impossible to understand what exactly is stored there.

Type a new name for your profile and press 'Save' Button. Do not confuse 'Save' with 'Apply' or you will cancel all the changes you made.
      After saving a profile, you can choose in the central part of the Tab the activation type: by group size and / or by spec. You will be able to choose it only after profile is saved, so don't be surprised if you are not able to check anything there.
      If you want to make this profile a default for all the new characters on the account, check 'Default Profile' button.
      Loading and deleting a profile:
      If you don't want VuhDo to activate profiles for you automatically or you want to load some specific profile for a new toon, go to the 'Select a profile' dropdown menu, choose whatever you need from there and hit 'Apply'.
      To delete a profile, choose it from the same dropdown menu and hit 'Delete'.
      Settings:
      Two useful buttons: 'Quiet mode' allows you to get rid of Confirmation Dialog spam, 'Lock' prevents an accidental overwriting of a profile.
      Key Layouts:
      An important note: Spell assignments are not saved in Profiles. To save, load or delete Spell and HoTs assignments you should go to Tools->Key Layouts:

Export and share profiles:
      You can export selected features, share or receive profiles from other VuhDo users.
      To be able to receive a profile you have to go to 'Tools->Share->Receive Data' and tick 'Enable'.
      To share a profile you should click on a button 'Share' in the 'Send Profile' area. A new window will pop up: a dropdown menu with a line where you can type specific player's name and server. The dropdown menu will show your online guildies and people you are in group / raid with (disregarding of them having or not having VuhDo).

Here's an example of my VuhDo profiles:
      I made a UI screenshot with opened talent tree and VuhDo HoT assignments.
      Key Layouts (how I assign spells to mouse): remember they are configured separately from the main setup and you have to import them separately too in Tools->Key Layouts->Import

In 5-man HoT icons I track only my HoTs because obviously there are no other healers. Threat and personal CDs people may use are being tracked through Indicators (General->Advanced->Indicators). In this bouquet everyone should add his group specifics if you are aiming for Mythic+: I found a bit redundant to keep there damage mitigation abilities for all the classes.
      Regarding the Hot Keys you see on the screen - it may be a bit confusing because I don't really use all of them but:
      1,2,3 - dps abilities
      = - Tranq
      F1 - Barkskin
      F2 - Dash
      F4 - Inner
      F - Efflorescence
      G - shapeshift
      Q - Artifact spell
      D - Ironbark mouseover macro
      J - Cenarion Ward mouseover macro
      E,H - interrupts
      T - Flourish

The raid setup:
      I'm raiding Mythic so my healing frames are tuned for 20-man.

As you can see, HoT icon section changed - now I track what other healers are doing too so we wouldn't overlap with the healing and I'm be sure that assigned damage mitigation spells are used.
      The actual strings to import are in this separate thread because it's technically problematic to update them here in guide.

I have to say that there are loads of options that I didn’t speak about here. But I tried to keep it short and basic.
      I always can answer any of your questions about VuhDo or you can continue to dig it by yourselves.
    • By Starym
      7.2 has arrived on the PTR, just days after Nighthold's opening and we already have the patch notes for this first build. Demon Assaults aka Broken Isles invasions, Pet battle dungeons, transmog sets, tab targeting improvements, 860 ilevel WQs, Arcway, CoS, Upper and Lower Karazhan added to Dungeon Finder, archaeology elite digsites and AP gains and more.

You can also check out our early preview of the build, with the invasions, Tomb dungeon journal, Cathedral of Night dungeon, and more.
      Blizzard
      Patch 7.2 is now available for testing on the Public Test Realms (PTR). Participating on the Public Test Realms allows you to test a patch before it is released on live realms. Once you've had a chance to try things out, visit our PTR Discussion 7.2 forum to discuss the patch. To report issues or errors, use the in-game Submit Bug feature (found under Game Menu -> Help -> Submit Bug) or by visiting the PTR Bug Report 7.2 forum.

More features are coming! New information for 7.2 features that are still in-development will be added soon. Please keep in mind that the notes below are not final, and details may be subject to change before the release of Patch 7.2. Not all content listed in the PTR Patch Notes may be available for testing. Content may have a limited test window.
      New Features

Demon Assaults
      The Burning Legion is assaulting Azeroth with renewed determination. Look for Broken Isles zones to come under attack, fight to drive the Legion back, and defend the lands of your new allies.

Pet Battle Dungeon
      Something nefarious is going on in the world of pet battles, and it’s up to you to look into it. If you have at least one level 25 battle pet, speak to Breanni in Dalaran to get directions to this new scenario.

Updated Features

Transmogrification Sets
      A new ‘Sets’ tab in the Appearances UI is where you’ll find this new way of tracking item sets from previous Raids, PvP Seasons, and more.

Class Combat Updates
      The launch of Legion included many updates to class animations, sounds, and spell effects. These will continue in Patch 7.2 with updates to Hunters, Death Knights, and Balance Druids. More are on the way!

Legion Reputation Updates
      Reputation earned beyond Exalted will now contribute towards earning additional rewards from Broken Isles faction emissaries.

Tab Targeting
      In Patch 7.2, tab targeting should feel more natural. While in combat, you will no longer be able to accidentally tab to a target that is out of combat with you. Furthermore, you’re no longer able to tab to a target that neither your character nor your camera can see. This is very much a work-in-progress, and your feedback is greatly appreciated.

Professions The Obliterum Forge should now always be available to players, and requires no questline. All item level 815 crafted end-game gear will now be crafted at item level 835. All existing items between item levels 815-830 will retain their existing item level. The first application of Obliterum will bring them up to 840, and the Obliterum cap has been increased to iLvl 875. Some World Quests that are related to Professions now reward 1 skill point in their associated Profession. Archaeology You can now get Artifact Power from Archaeology. New Elite digsites have been discovered in the Broken Isles. All enemies summoned by Archaeology can now be killed by multiple nearby players. Cooking Nomi now provides Prepared Ingredients as part of his work orders, which can be combined to create up to 10 servings of a random recipe known by the player.
      User Interface You can now assign a specialization to an equipment set in the Equipment Manager. An “Open All” button has been added to the mailbox. You can now preview an ensemble set by CTRL-clicking it. Spellbook Spells that haven’t been moved to an action bar are highlighted in the spellbook. Mousing over a spell highlights it on your action bar, making it easier to locate. Pet spells can now be dragged onto the player action bar. Quick Join Auto Accept: A setting has been added to allow friends and guild members to instantly join your queues without a confirmation. This setting is located in Interface Options -> Social. Group tooltips now show the available roles and if auto accept is enabled. Right click a Quick Join group to whisper a member of that group.
      Changes

Dungeons and Raids Enemies’ damage and health have been increased for all Heroic and Mythic dungeons, and the item levels of gear found in Legion Dungeons has been increased. All Random Heroic dungeons now requires 825 item level to queue. Lower Karazhan and Upper Karazhan have been added to the Random Legion Heroic list in Dungeon Finder. The Arcway and Court of Stars have been added to the Random Legion Heroic list in Dungeon Finder.
      Items Set tokens for all raids from Serpentshrine to Siege of Orgrimmar have been updated to provide loot for your spec on right-click, in the same manner as newer raid set tokens. The vendor functionality of these items has not been changed.
      Classes Warrior Charge (and Intercept) now deals damage on arrival, and its snare begins after you hit your target.
      World Quests Broken Isles World Quest rewards now scale to item level 860 (was item level 845).
      We’ll outline many more changes and additions to the World of Warcraft Patch 7.2 PTR in the coming weeks.

Lore (source)
      Welcome to the Patch 7.2 PTR! As we’re just getting our 7.2 public test phase underway, we’d like to give you some context into what you’ll see (and won’t see) in this first build.
      Most of Patch 7.2’s major content isn’t enabled in this build – that’ll be coming in a few weeks. Our primary testing focus for this build will be Demon Assaults, as well as general game stability (e.g. crashes). 7.2’s Pet Battle Dungeon should also be available for testing.
      There’s a few other things of note that are enabled for initial testing in this build, but be aware that many of them are still heavily under development:
      Transmog Item Sets: This is an update to the Transmogrification System that tracks the progress and collections of Raid and PVP item sets, and we’d love your feedback on it. Tab targeting improvements: We’re hard at work making some improvements to this feature, and have a few updates in this build that should make tab targeting feel more natural. Please let us know what you think! Some updated visual effects for Hunters, Death Knights, and Balance Druids: This is still very much in a work-in-progress state, but we’re making a few improvements to the look and feel of these classes, and want to hear your feedback.
      You may also start to see some bits and pieces of an improvement we’re making to PvP gearing in 7.2 through the Obliterum Forge (which will no longer require completing a quest chain to unlock). The intent of this system is to allow players who have received multiple pieces of unwanted gear to exchange them for a piece of their choosing. It’s not yet ready for testing, but it’s on the way.
    • By Stan
      The initial build of Patch 7.2 has been deployed to test realms. Here's a first overview.
      Patch Notes
      @Starym's post contains the early Patch Notes and you can read them here. New Spell Animations
      Death Knights, Balance Druids and Hunters have received spell updates. New Affixes
      A new affix called Bursting was added. When slain, non-boss enemies explode, causing all players to suffer 20% of their max health in damage over 4 sec. This effect stacks. Crafted Gear
      Obliterum item level cap was raised to 875 and all crafted items have had their item level increased to 835. Legon Invasions
      During invasions, world quests are replaced by invasion quests. The entire zone will be under attack. Quests completed beyond Exalted yield additional emissary rewards (via Paragon).
      There are multiple invasion quests available per invasion zone.

Tomb of Sargeras Raid
      Nine bosses are at the moment present in the journal. There is no loot information available right now.

Kil'jaeden's Model is currently not available, but we were able to see it during the BlizzCon slideshow.
      Cathedral of Eternal Night Dungeon
      Is a four-boss dungeon that requires attunement, currently available on Heroic / Mythic difficulty.

Karazhan
      Has been split into two, lower / upper Karazhan and can be now accessed via Dungeon Finder.
      Dungeon Item Level Update
      The item level of normal dungeons has been increased to 825+. The item level of heroic dungeons has been increased to 845+ The item level of Mythic dungeons has been increased to 865+. New Mounts
      The initial build also contains some of the new class mounts and they seem to have different color variations based on spec. New PvP mounts were added as well.
      The worm will drop in the Tomb of Sargeras.

Death Knight

Demon Hunter

Druid

Hunter

Mage

Monk

Priest

Paladin

Rogue

Shaman

Warlock

Warrior

• By Stan
      Patch 7.2 is underway, hitting test servers today. The patch was previewed in more detail at BlizzCon 2016. It contains flying, the Tomb of Sargeras, custom flying mounts for every class, the Armies of Legionfall faction, Artifact updates and more!
      We don't expect all the content to be available immediately at PTR launch.
      Placeholder for tweet 822186409704329216 Placeholder for tweet 822187455063261185 Patch 7.2 Recap
      Flying is coming back! You'll have to complete the Legion Pathfinder achievement, revolving around outdoor gameplay. You'll need to reach Exalted with the new Legionfall rep. At the end of the Broken Shore experience, every class will get a custom class flying mount! Class Order Halls continues. The Tomb of Sargeras The Eye of Aman'thul is the fifth pillar of creation that awaits us in the Nighthold and we'll put them to use. We'll fight the Avatar of Sargeras and Kil'jaeden. Restoring and building elven ruins to create a foothold (similar to Isle of Quel'danas Patch 2.4) will be introduced when we'll be building our way up to the Tomb. Armies of Legionfall faction is introduced. Alliance & the Horde side to bring down a common foe. New World Quests Legion Assaults (similar to demon invasions) Will disable all world quests in a specific area, the sky will turn dark. Cathedral of Eternal Night (Dungeon) is coming, available in all difficulties. PvP in 7.2
      PvP Brawls (inspired by brawls in Hearthstone and Overwatch). Adds variations to custom battleground rulesets. Southshore vs. Tarrel Mill is back. 15 vs 15 player arenas are coming. Winter Arathi Basin Low visibility twist. Mounted combat is likely to happen (Ion mentions all players on rats while fighting) Artifact Updates in 7.2
      15 new points to spent to empower your weapon. You can spend a fourth point  in existing trait. New gold trait coming. New ways to upgrade your weapon A new three-pointer. Relics that will modify more than one trait will be available. There's a continuation  of the questline A new hidden appearance for all Artifacts will be added . Requires proving class trials. Guardian Druids are getting an awesome looking bear form! Dungeon Content in 7.2
      Tomb of Sargeras raid will be added. Baseline Heroic/Mythic adjustments Across the board the difficulty and rewards of existing dungeons will be increased to stay relevant. Upper & Lower Karazhan (available in Heroic & Mythic difficultties). New affixes (Imagine all mobs being a blood of Il'gynoth). Legion End Content
      To put an end to the Legion once and for all, we'll have to venture to Argus. More details will be announced soon™.
    • By Stan
      With Patch 7.1.5 live, you may have noticed an increased drop-rate of Curious Coins. Aerythlea confirmed that in a blue post.
      Aerythlea
      I'll pull this one out of stealth, the drop-rate of Curious Coins was indeed increased with 7.1.5.
      (Source)
      What Items Can You Get?
      Xur'ios in Dalaran offers different items every day. If you want a specific item, you need to regularly pay him a visit. The items he sells are
      Arcadian War Turtle Boon of the Nether Formula: Soul Fibril Gjallar's "Horn" Ingram's Puzzle Krota's Shield Mote of Light Recipe: Flamespike Recipe: Leather Love Seat Schematic: Mecha-Bond Imprint Matrix Technique: Straszan Mark Arcadian War Turtle
      Costs 150 Curious Coins.
      Side

Back