Skatter

[Lightbringer][A]<Soul Cleave> (12/13M) experienced raiders for legion

1 post in this topic

<A> Soul Cleave (US PvE Lightbringer) is looking for exceptional raiders to round out our hardcore raiding team for Legion! We are currently 12/13M and are pushing hard on Archimonde to get Cutting Edge!

Our Raid Schedule is Tue/Wed/Thur 1030pm to 130am PST with invites going out at 10:15 PM. Monday nights are used as a backup night at the same times.

Soul Cleave Raider Requirements:
•Complete understanding of their class and how to use it to the benefit of the raid.
•We require a 90% attendance rate for raiders, 100% for trials. We realize that real life happens but if the attendance percentage drops below the requirement, we will be looking for replacements. We cannot progress with poor attendance.
•All raiders must be able to communicate with our voice chat, currently mumble.

Soul Cleave was formed midway through Hellfire Citadel out of the ashes of another guild. Our raid team followed us out of their belief in the new direction. We pushed, recruited, and clawed our way as much as we could to finish out Mythic HFC. Some thought this was a suicide mission and that we would not survive, however we prevailed getting through Mythic HFC even though we had to rebuild half of our Mythic team very late in WoD. Our confidence could not be higher and we need YOU to push further!

For Legion, we are seeking to fill our ranks with like minded, progression oriented players to really push toward the top of our realm. We want researchers, numbers crunchers, and theory crafters who will do ANYTHING to maximize DPS and mechanical awareness. We need raiders that will do their job and not rely on leadership to play their class for them. The trial process does not have a gray area. If you miss attendance or your performance isn't up to par, we will move forward without you. You must have the ability to take criticism, be willing to sit on the bench at times, and learn from your mistakes quickly.

Once Legion drops, we already have a game plan on timetables, how guild gearing will work, and what we need to do to get there. Raids will begin the day they drop. If you are not geared and prepared, we will move on without you.

If you have any questions, or are interested in applying, please visit our website at soulcleave.enjin.com. We can also be reached in game with the Battle Tags below.

Leadership Team:
Skatterguard (Skatter#1708)
Squishyou (WestCoast22#1569)

We look forward to Legion and Happy Hunting!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By ChuckAlgren
      I hereby present you with the truth of the Bash Barbarian.                Email me any questions regarding D3, not my own snake or my GF's nudes.
                                                                                                                              On: danhibikisan@gmail.com           (For Gear details see video below)
      Yes, YOU can clear GR70 and more with a Bash Barbarian, 3 25+ gems and NO augments without too much of a hassle.
      "But I tried and I failed, HOW DID YOU DO IT?!"  You might ask.
      Well Timmy, this is it:
      Gear wise, the stuff you need, although in my video you will notice that I did not even have the best stuff YET, so it is not a big thing until later. Hence this is a good build considering the "lack" of good gear "needed" versus high GR clearance.
      I found that the most important thing is survival, because I solely play on Hardcore and yes, much like a boss.
      I have a GF, a job, studies, two snakes and a big interest in real instruments like the electric guitar or the piano, notice how I mentioned "real". Why is this important to notice? Not the instruments Timmy, but my other hobbies? (GF included)
      It is important because I do not have all the time in the world, I do not find any joy in "grinding" stuff out or doing "cookie-cutter" builds that everyone does because everyone does them.

TLDR: (Still quite long mind you[but packed with more info per word{this is how you use all these btw}])
      How: You need large packs of monsters *shocker*, preferably large monsters because they give more progress, the more "small" monsters you attract the longer you should wait to engage until you have found a sufficient amount of large monsters or non-flighty elites. This depends on your map-layout: if it has labyrinth-style layout simply run to next map asap and only stop if you encounter a clutter of elite packs; The type of monsters also the decision to train them or if skelesnores, discard them, if phantasm (where the f*** did my 10 elite pack go) and similar stuff.
      WHY: You will GIBB small monsters in groups, this is bad because it gives little progress and a lot of big leftovers, this is why you want the many small monsters in groups with as many big monsters/elites as you can find since Battle Rage: Bloodshed has the possibility of killing the tough guys almost as fast as a hundred spiderlings on one pixel.
      IF: The big guys/elites don't die in the first gathering of trained mobs, just keep training them, unless they are melting to your damage it is more effecient to keep stacking pack after pack until you can almost gibb those pesky porkchoppers, just be careful with effect-stacking elites like...

LAZERS!LAZERS!LAZERS!LAZERS!LAZERS!LAZERS!LAZERS!LAZERS!LAZERS!LAZERS!LAZERS!LAZERS!LAZERS!LAZERS!LAZERS!LAZERS!LAZERS!LAZERS!

• By Slaying
      Are you a competitive player looking to be part of the uprising of a hardcore PVE guild?
      The guild is located on Tarren Mill. 
      I'm currently looking for very ambitious players to become part of a fresh team, who hunger for progress. 
      Listed, is a few requirements.
      Your thirst for progression knows no bounds, raiding 5 days a week during progress sounds natural and is a must if you want to be among the top players. Wiping only gives you motivation to try even harder, you don't care that your repair bill is getting close to 5 digits. Even though you spend a lot of time mastering your own class and role, you realize that it's useless without proper teamwork. You believe that skill can be taught, but your loyalty and persistence is what makes you stand out from the rest. You can't believe that some people actually have the nerve to show up late to raids, logging in 30 minutes prior to make sure that everything is in order, flasks, food, augment runes and potions, is something that you take for granted. You're at least 18 years old. Things that will give you an even higher chance to make the cut.
      You have previous experience of high tier raiding, anything from an early clear of ICC10HC to a Cutting Edge achievement is a good indication that you have ambitions. Your gear is top of the line, the other 95% of the players receives a minor reality complex when you apply to their groups. You're a social fella, besides raiding, you want to be in a guild for the sake of a community, why do dungeons with randoms when you have a bunch of guildies online? If you feel like I've just described you, please don't hesitate to drop your BattleTag here and I'll contact you! 
      (Our raidtimes are scheduled to be Sunday->Thursday 19.00->00.00 Server-Time during progress and 3 days per week during farm, so everyone gets some space to breathe.)
    • By Ayazura
      Aberration is back after a long break and are hyped as never before for the release of Legion!
      We are now reforming our team with long raiding experiences.
      We are currently looking for skilled players who want to join a Semi hardcore raid environment with a focus on progress with limited days(Three days a week) Raid times are 19.30 to 23.00.
      If you are who we are looking for, please contact saso#2168 or visit the website here
    • By Zakarov
      Invisium is a 3 year old guild, that was 13/13 Mythic in WoD, on the realm Auchindoun, that has been pushing mythic progress in a relaxed and enjoyable atmosphere. We expect standards from our raiders but we also do our best to not suck all the fun out of the game. We are planning to compete for server first in Legion however, so we still expect standards of our raiders. We plan to take on as many people as possible in Legion for our Heroic runs, to decide and pick the best possible team for embarking on mythic progress. If you feel like you are an experienced, dedicated and talented raider, please consider applying with us :) 
      We raid Wednesday and Thursday progress days, with Monday as a more relaxed farm raid. Times are 8pm server time untill 11pm server time, unless the majority feel like continuing (although this is not mandatory in any way). We expect our raiders to, on average, attend 2 of the 3 raids per week. Allowances such as vacations and a temporarily busy work schedule are completely fine however. 
      We also allow players to attend some of our raids x-realm, to test our atmosphere and to see if their a good fit for us, before thinking about server transfers. If you are interested in further detail about the guild or have any questions to ask, do not hestitate to add Orsoeus420#2616, available on most days. If you are interested in visiting the website and submitting an application, visit Invisiumguild.shivtr.com.
    • By dasangrypanda
      <Currently Online> US - Sargeras - Alliance - Is recruiting players for 7 raid teams, 2 RBG teams, and social/casual players of all levels!
      <Currently Online> Now the largest World Of Warcraft guild in the world! Formed at the beginning of MoP by a core group of players that have been around since Vanilla, we are more than just a guild; We are a gaming community with our roots in World of Warcraft. Take a look at what we can offer!
      Our 35 staff members and team leaders work tirelessly around the clock to ensure that your CoGuild experience is the best it can be! Here you can rest easy knowing that we are making a full list of events for you to enjoy, moderating chat, and providing an incredible gaming experience for our members.
      *In WoW:*
      * 7 Raid Teams - Ranging in difficulty from normal, to mythic.
      * 11/13 Mythic Progression.
      * 2 PvP RBG Teams.
      * Room for advancement as a staff member.
      * Always active guild chat - 10 guilds linked via in-game addon.
      * In-game activities and competitions: Mog contests, races, mythic dungeons, achievement runs, PvP tournaments, and more!
      *Out of WoW:*
      * Minecraft Server
      * Communities on Steam, Facebook, Twitter, and Reddit.
      * Awesome CoGuild merchandise like; Shirts, Hoodies, and more.
      * Battlefield Clan
      * Runescape Clan
      * CoD Clan
      * Destiny Clan
      * FFXIV Company
      * Game Marathon Weekends: Rust, Hurtworld, 7D2D, Rocket League, Tabletop Sim, and countless others.
      * Always active Discord voice server. 
      * DRINKING NIGHTS
      * Movie Nights
      <Currently Online> Has something to offer for everyone, if you are a hardcore raider or a hardcore casual, you can find a place here at CoGuild; leave your dying guild behind, and come have fun again! If you want more information about our group you can visit us at our website: www.coguild.com .
      **Contact Us:**
      You can contact us a number of ways! 
      Add one of the following officers to your Btag list:
      Coldcrow#1329
      Bellabot#1189
      DeadLazy#1913
      Nsam#1936
      **OR**
      Email us at:
      Coldcrow@coguild.com
      Swampage@coguild.com