FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Obooma

Balance Questions 5.3

So okay I read on here that Force of Nature should be used on fights with one or two targets. My question about this is, is it 1 or 2 bosses like Twins or could it be used on fights like Horridon which is ONE target but has multi dotting phases. Also I am confused on what to do after my burst period at the beginning I pop all my cds and a pot then spam all 3 trents out at once and it works fine but then do i start using it on Cd the rest of the fight or wait for 3 charges everytime? That is that

Well, as far as Force of Nature goes, i dont really like that talent, and spesially if ur moving into HC mode, alot of bosses, have adds and such, making Incarnation alot more attractive. But back to ur questions, Force of Nature should only be used on fights with 1-2mobs, horridon is a fight with alot more adds than that, and i would recomment u to use Incarnation. As of singletarget, the difference isnt to huge between Force of Nature and Incarnation so it mostly comes down to what u wanna use. But if u wanna use Force of Nature, u should use it on all bosses exept Horridon, tortos, Ji-kun(if ur on nest duty), Dark Animus and Lei Shen.

As i dont really use Force of Nature to much, i cant really answer us second question about how to use them during the fight.

If theres anything else, dont hasitate to ask =)

- Horcored

Hopefully i'm doing this right. I'm trying to figure out is it best for a balance druid to dual weild or use a staff? Where should the haste stop at now with the new tier set T15 (mines is at10,189)? Should i stack haste and crit evenly or what is best for balance at this point and time?

First of all, FoN is quite far ahead Incarnation on single target fights. Try to line them up with Meta procs + trinkets and ofcourse, Nature's Grace. If your guild no longer has to worry about adds on Horridon, you can use them there aswell (I personally dont, on heroic). You don't want to use them on jikun if you're on nest duty, proper usage of Incarnation and even Nature's Vigil will boost your numbers tremendously. Speaking from a heroic raider perspective, I use FoN on Jinrokh, Megaera, Durumu (whenever we have an ele shaman and dont need to worry about walls), Iron Qon and Twins (due to the nature of these fights, you treat them as single target for atleast 70% of the time), Lei Shen. I'm planning on using them tonight on DA heroic progress aswell.

10289 is the breakpoint for the dots, 10296 is the 1s GCD. You dont stack haste above those levels, crit is the way.