1 post in this topic

* Faction: Alliance
* Server: Frostmane
* Guild Name: Midnight
* Guild Size or Mythic: Mythic 20 man
* Guild type: Raiding, Semi hardcore
* Raid time and days: Mon/Tues/Thur (Wed on progress) 22:30-01:30
* URL: http://midnight.wow.shivtr.com/
* Other information: Midnight is a newly formed late night raiding guild on Frostmane. We are semi-hardcore, but with a serious approach on progression.We raid: Monday Tuesday Wednesday (only if needed) and Thursday 22:30-01:30
We are looking to be as good as we can, progressing through mythic content in legion. We do take the progression seriously, but with the main focus on having a good environment. When it comes to raid loot, this will be done the old fashion, MS-OS Roll. This we feel is the most fair way on distributing loot, to give everyone a fair chance.

What are we looking for in you?

Personality:
Within the guild we will strive to have a laid back atmosphere in raids while progressing through content at a fast pace.

High attendance:
Members are expected to be there for almost every raid. A 90% attendance will be expected as a minimum. If you can't make it, LET US KNOW.

Character maximization:
You are expected to maximize your character to the fullest. This includes gems, enchants, buff-food and runes.

Correct attitude:
Generally have a friendly attitude towards other players. We expect our members to be helpful to others within the guild, picking on/flaming other players will not be tolerated. However you need to be able to handle criticism from the leadership. It will be harsh at times.
Whining and a bad attitude will not get you anywhere but on the bench. If you have suggestions and/or want to change something then PM’s the leadership.

Computer and Mic:
A good computer and a working microphone are expected from everyone. This includes a proper internet connection. Do not bother to applying if you don’t meet these requirements

Being a team player:
Raiding is just the same as any team sport, if you only think about yourself do not expect to make it in Midnight. The team comes before any individual.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Alastor
      <Sargeras Rage> @ [EU][Kazzak][Horde] EN 7/7HC
      About us:
      We are a social horde guild on Kazzak. We are planning to clear all raid content on mythic difficulty, and do mythic keystone dungeons weekly. We also have some plans for PvP activities (will be announced later). We want to create a friendly atmosphere for everyone to progress, gear up, explore the content and have fun. There will be some weekend guild events too, for example: world bosses, mythic dungeons, old raids for transmog/achievements.
      Currently we are actively recruiting for two activities: Raids and Mythic+ Dungeons. All classes and specializations are welcome for Dungeon groups. 
      For Raids we mainly need tank, healers (high demand on priest / resto dru) and ranged dps, though we will review all applications. 
      Our doors are, nonetheless, always open for all social players that will be actively exploring the Broken Isles and they will have a voice in our guild chat. We use Discord as our main voice chat (it works from both app or web browser).
      Our Guild goals:
      * Create an enjoyable atmosphere for progression throughout Legion content
      * Finish Legion raiding content on Mythic difficulty (we've finished with heroic EN already)
      * Have few teams for weekly Mythic+ and Kara dungeons with steady results
      Our Raid Schedule:
      Wednesday/Thursday from 6 to 9 pm (server time)
      Recruitment priority for Raiding:
      * Tank - medium
      * Healer - medium
      * Melee damage dealers - low
      * Range damage dealers - high
      We are looking for following type of persons for Raiding:
      * motivated. No one is going to motivate you to visit our raids. If you want to progress with us, we are happy to bring you along. If you need someone to lead you by the hand, you probably won't find it here.
      * efficient. The raid time is very limited and you have to make most of it. In fact we will strive not to waste it at all and fill these 3 hours with solid progress. If you are going to raid, it means you are ready to be summoned/at the instance 5:45 with food/flask/pots and in voice comms.
      * mature. If you are going to kid all around during boss fights (although we do enjoy good humor anywhere else), you probably do not fit well in group. Though we enjoy good humor, there is a time and a place for that and since raid time is quite limited you better put that aside for the duration.
      Contact info
      If you are interested to join us then whisper in game me - Nayati (Alastor#2907) or our officers: Sin (Sin#2880), Galbi (Moe#2519)
    • By Khayman
      Hey guys! Just want to share my experience as survival hunter so far! I used icy veins giude for long time, assuming that versaility is best stat choice for surv, but after some tests i tried to drop versatility to pump mastery. Well as result i'v raised my dps (874 ilvl) from 235k to 307k on boss dummy and 280k-290k in raid (tested on Odyn, and Emerald nightmare). I'm currently running 29% crit, 25% haste, 14% mastery, 1% versatility. Pumping mastery gave me a huuuuge dmg increase cause basically i always have 2-3 moongose bite on. I tried to switch back to versatility gear since i got a lucky trinket drop (885 agi-haste wq trinket), but i had too many dead times w/o focus and it was a great dps lost!
      Of course in some fights i have to switch in BM or MM just to help our healers cause we have too many melee in guild XD, but i'd like to know if there are some hunters currently using  surv spec in hero/mithycs raid or 8+ mithycs dungeons.
      Here is my armory link just in case you wanna give it a check! http://eu.battle.net/wow/it/character/pozzo-delleternita/Khâyman/advanced

• By Moonfly
      Hello everyone,

SALT, is a guild formed in the start of Legion, and we are recruiting additional members for our main team to build a mythic roster. And also for our more relaxed heroic/social-raid team.

The guild was formed by bringing together friends from different guilds to make a fresh start, with our goal being to provide a fun but progressive raiding environment, with a focus on clearing heroic and mythic content.

We are looking to expand our roster, and have open raid spots for:

Main team:
      Healers Cloth dps (High prio on spriest and warlock) 2 Hunters 1 Holy paladin 1 Resto druid 1 Resto shaman 1 Ret paladin 1 Warrior 1 DK
      Social team:
      All classes
      We have open spots for more classes, check our website for updated info.

Even if we are not currently recruiting your class/spec we are always open to take a look at exceptional players/applications.

Your previous raiding experience is not the be all and end all, however we do ask for individuals who can demonstrate maturity (18+), commitment and a strong understanding of their class and spec.

Website: www.SALT.guildlaunch.com. You can also find us on the EU Twisting Nether forum if you search there.

Progress

Emerald Nightmare:
      7/7 Heroic
      1/7 Mythic
      Trial of Valor:
      3/3 Normal

Raid Days:
      Wednesday - 20:00 to 23:00 server time
      Thursday - 20:00 to 23:00 server time
      Sunday - 20:00 to 23:00 server time

If this is something you'd be interested in, please visit our website for more information. Alternatively, please speak to one of our officers in game: Zherin or Moonfly.

Casual/social players are always welcome

We look forward to hearing from you.
    • By awpTilla
      Hey guys. I am new here but i play HS since closed Beta. i always worked on my shaman and with the Meta i created this Deck.

Any Thoughts? What do you think of the reincarnate stall (for alakhir turn 10 or silvanas turn 8) and lategame potential? 
      it also can be played really agressive and has a pretty good control. 
      But does it lack of for example... Argus???
      i went up ladder from 25 to 12 with almost no loss btw and i think i can climb up high

• By Wingria
      Overload is a progressive raiding guild on EU Darksorrow
      Raid Schedule
      Tuesdays/Thursdays: 19.30 - 22.30
      The guild is formed by ex-hardcore raiders who once strived to obtain realm firsts and top ranks. Since Legion we have gone from being a casual to progressive guild, the change was needed as we found it hard to balance being casual but trying to stick to a strict raiding format. We have now revamped and look at ourselves as a progressive guild with a strict system in place for raiders.
      Upon joining Overload players who are interested on staying on a social basis will be given membership rank. Players looking to apply for a raiding spot will undergo a 2 week trial period where their performance, attitude, readiness and playstyle will be evaluated using Warcraft Logs.
      Every player matters!
      It's about us as a community! We want everyone to be and feel a big part of the guild, no matter what level or guild rank. Our current officer team includes, Phailia (Guild Master & Recruitment) Calamity (Raid Leading/Event Organizer & Strategy) Aggravating (Theory-Crafting/Raider Evaluation & Strategy) and Wingria (Guild Management/Website/Loot Master & Logs). Officer meetings take place every Monday on discord at 20:00. Any idea's suggestions, concerns or issues can be brought up and discussed with an officer to be added to the agenda for these meetings.
      A life outside WoW
      We fully understand that players can’t play WoW 24/7
      (as much as some of us try!)
      The gaming experience should be a arranged arround your every day habbits and commitments. World of Warcraft should help provide relief to players from every day stress and worries; not adding to them. This is why our raid times are tailored to Tuesdays and Thursdays only. What we expect from our Raiders is to attend the raids 15 minutes prior to the time stated, informed, organised, and gear optimised for the encounter. If a player cannot make the raid they are expected to give plenty of notice on the AFK thread on the forum. 
      Interaction among members
      Overload is more than a place for raiding. We are a place to meet friendly players for a awesome hours of gaming. Being friendly and polite towards ALL players is very important to us and an essential part of being an Overloader. We want everyone to be comfortable and enjoy their game time; regardless if you are a raider or social member.
      Do you think you have what it takes to be part of Overload?
      Apply now and we look forward to welcoming you in Legion!
      [Current spots: Melee & Ranged DPS/ Priest or Shammy Healer]