FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Damien

Darkmoon Faire Maximum Number of Tickets?

Do you guys know what the maximum number of inv_misc_ticket_darkmoon_01.jpgDarkmoon Prize Ticket you can hold is? Someone is asking in the Facebook comments of our guide, suggesting that the number is limited to 200.

I don't think there's a cap. All the currencies have a note that says 'weekly maximum' or 'total maximum' when there is a cap, but these don't. And wowpedia/wowhead don't say anything about a cap which makes me think there isn't one. (I can't really confirm, I'm at 56 and that's all I ever got. I never bothered with the darkmoon faire.)

I'm assuming someone has purchased all the pets / mounts they can and wants to try and build them up for future faire patches.

I know the point is moot if there is no cap, but with the way mounts and pets will work you could just grind tickets on other toons anyway.

I dont see a problem having zero cap either. If anyone wants to continue with those dailies theyre welcome to the tickets! Posted Image

Edit: L2spell!! <---

Edited by Peelyon

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By knight85
      I just got my subscription for wow last night.
      and at the moment i'm trying to clear out the inventories of some characters from the starter edition so that i can start fresh using the old characters names.
      my only problem is that even with the 6 bank characters i've made. i'm running out of space.
      the majority of my items are are darkmoon firewaters and food items you can buy in darkmoon faire that i got from sealed darkmoon crates while farming for daggermaws during the last darkmoon faire.
      so i want to know if these items are actually worth anything on the auction house?
      the addon i have for the auction says they are but i dont know how reliable that is.
    • By knight85
      Hi. Does anybody know what the respawn time for the debris fields around the coast of darkmoon is?
    • By Sien
      Aegis are based on the EU Realm of Darkmoon Faire and have a long, extensive history of raiding on this server, pre-dominantly realm #1. The guild itself was formed during February 2011 as the result of merge between two of the servers biggest established guilds, CORE and Darkmoon Rising. Our raiding team itself offers a wide range of experience with some players being hardened vanilla veterans and a few newer players. Ages too, ranging from 18 through to players in their 30s. We're not a flash-in-the-pan guild ready to dissolve, we've been around and we don't intend to stop yet!
      Currently Recruiting
      2 Ranged DPS; Hunter and Warlock with the option of a Moonkin
      1 Healer spot still open. Disc Priest or Paladin
      As far as kill history during correct progression tiers.
      The Burning Crusade - All except Kil'Jaden
      Wrath of the Lich King - All Clear, 10 and 25.
      Cataclysm - all clear, 10 and 25. Server 1st Heroic Ragnaros, Server 1st Madness of Deathwing Heroic (5%)
      Mists of Pandaria - Tier 14, 12/16 HC. Tier 15, 6/13 pre 5.2
      Also to note, we have multiple 9/9 Gold Challenge Mode teams, all completed pre-5.1.
      What we expect from you.
      As a raider, we expect you to be on top of your class, game and gearing wherever possible. We will not carry you to your glory. We're a team outfit and no one single person is valued above anyone else. We expect you online on time for raids and to give 100% through-out. Consistent lateness to raids and AFKs, poor wipe recovery may lead to us re-considering your raid spot within our team. We're not a group that will tell you off repeatedly and shout at you, but we do expect you to co-operate and work with us. If not, someone else will.
      What you can expect from us.
      As a part of our team, you can expect to have all of your consumables and repairs fully paid for upon completion of trial allowing you to spend your spare time outside of the raids however you please, be it joining our Challenge Mode runs, hanging out at the Brawl Bar, IRL or even perhaps on some of the other games we get caught up in ranging from CS:GO, Portal 2, Guild Wars 2, SWTOR, StarCraft 2, Diablo 3 or forbid..League of Legends. We're a gaming team who love online games with WoW as our first and foremost. You can further expect us to be as driven for success in WoW as you are and we will get results!
      We generally raid 4 nights per week, 19:45 until 23:30 server time. Wednesday, Thursday, Sunday and Monday with the option of raiding Tuesday, should we want to extend our sights for the week.
      Summary or TLDR
      For any further information or questions regarding anything, you can contact us on the below.
      Homepage: Aegisdmf.enjin.com
      Forums: Aegisdmf.enjin.com/forum
      WoWProgress: http://www.wowprogre...oon-faire/Aegis
      For recruitment, you can contact myself, Sien or alternatively Bæl. If we're not online you can leave a message with anyone else.
      Alternatively, you can contact me personally on lolsienblog#2713.
    • By Damien
      This thread is for comments about our Darkmoon Faire guide.
    • By Damien
      Our Darkmoon Faire guide has been updated for Mists of Pandaria and now contains instructions for obtaining the new Darkmoon Cards: Relic of Yu'lon, Relic of Chi Ji, Relic of Niuzao, Relic of Xuen (Agility), and Relic of Xuen (Strength).
      These trinkets are obtained in a very similar way as before, just that the new decks of Card are created with two new Inscription spells: Darkmoon Card of Mists and Mystery of the Mists.