FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
L0rinda

Icy Veins BattleTag exchange

With the introduction of quests that require friends to complete, we thought it would be a good idea to start a thread so that Icy Veins users could exchange BattleTags.

If you're looking for a friend who also reads Icy Veins, post your BattleTag, and anything else you feel might be relevant, in the comments below!

• Like 4

Madraslover#1877

I play mostly on NA. I don't really have a set schedule for when I play. It's usually in the evenings / night on weekdays and during day time on weekends, but never for hours together (I get tilted easily >.<). 

positiv2#2908

I play on EU and NA. I hope to see more people on NA as I often struggle to complete my spectate quests there. I also hope to find more people to talk to or spectate for fun both on EU and NA.

Kingme#1210

I play on NA. I'm on a random times through out the day but when I am on I'm always down to chat and help out anyway I can. 

PsyBomb#1878

I play on NA exclusively, mostly Morning/Lunch/Night Mountain Time. More than happy to run any class you wish to face, to the best of my ability (F2P limitations apply)

CodeRazor#2347

I play on EU. Random times  throughout day, either trying out theorycraft/weird/combo decks (most of the time), or tryharding on ladder(rarely).

Add me if you wanna talk about the meta, or talk about weird decks that might actually work someday ;)

My tag is AptypR#2481, I play mainly on EU, but started to play on Asia and US for arenas, so feel free to add me.

Edited by AptypR

I've just figured 25 friends on battle net is way too low. In case you're checking out this thread but not the ones I'm flooding in (that is pretty much impossible), I live in +1CET and play EU, evening to night mostly. I also do practice matches, deck testing and coaching for karma.

My battle tag is down there, in signature! Don't freak out when I freak out and and ask who the hell are you and why are you friending me, just mention Icy-Veins!

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, Paracel said:

My battle tag is down there, in signature! Don't freak out when I freak out and and ask who the hell are you and why are you friending me, just mention Icy-Veins!

I'm dying over this. Lmao. "Don't freak out when I freak out." Hit me up when you make one for NA. I'd make one for EU but I'm too lazy for 2 accounts. xD

KH4071K#1996  (Everything but the k's and h are numbers)

I have a daily challenge  for 80 coins where I need to play a match with a friend. It says we'll both get a reward. Just let me know you're from here. 

7 hours ago, KH4071K said:

KH4071K#1996  (Everything but the k's and h are numbers)

I have a daily challenge  for 80 coins where I need to play a match with a friend. It says we'll both get a reward. Just let me know you're from here. 

Which server do you play on? 

My battletag is Swagseer#1676

I play on Asia and starting out on NA

Beginner

Plays for fun , doesn't tilt and always up for a chat, spar, spectate and a chance to learn 

I play every hero except rogue and hunter and paladin currently

Theline93x2 #1336

I play on NA daily. usually several different times a day at all random times. Sometimes for long periods of time.

I am still fairly new, I've been playing since early September. Using the guides on here all along the way, trying to play catch-up and move up in ranked.

Edited by theline93x2
  • Confused 1

I'm happy to see all the new players and the new members to the site. I hope to see everyone here grow in HS and the Icy Veins community.

15 hours ago, KingMe said:

I'm happy to see all the new players and the new members to the site. I hope to see everyone here grow in HS and the Icy Veins community.

Indeed. It's great to see everyone sharing their BTs, hopefully you've all had some good matches together! At least one! Maybe..?