Tigersharrk

legion pre-patch Gear Stat Nerfs??!!

3 posts in this topic

Ok so did they nerf the gear cause I went from 70% Mastery to 31% mastery overnight with at least a 15k dps loss down to 25-30k. I've posted this on WoW forums, facebook friends/groups and asked trade chat all with either bullshit answers or nothing. Patch notes don't say anything about gear nerfing but with 6 weeks left till expac I cant believe they would nerf your stats so soon.

Any answers here??

Or at least noticing the same loss??

Edited by Tigersharrk

1 hour ago, Tigersharrk said:

Ok so did they nerf the gear cause I went from 70% Mastery to 31% mastery overnight with at least a 15k dps loss down to 25-30k. I've posted this on WoW forums, facebook friends/groups and asked trade chat all with either bullshit answers or nothing. Patch notes don't say anything about gear nerfing but with 6 weeks left till expac I cant believe they would nerf your stats so soon.

Any answers here??

Or at least noticing the same loss??

More than likely they changed the scaling for your mastery, meaning it takes more mastery rating to get each % of mastery.

Yeah I figured so still would have been nice to not be blindsided by this and I was expecting gear nerf around launch not 6 week prior.

Oh Well,sigh