FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Endwyr

7.0 disc vs multiple targets

Hey there,

Spend the whole daying playing disc in tw dungeons and I got a question about their dps rotation. The disc guide here tells you pretty much what to do, but if Im correct it's made for 1 target. What would be the best vs multiple targets? Be it Hellfire Assault or just trash packs in dungeons. Do I still dot all of them first or should I give Schism + Penance more priority?

Hi!

Healing is the more important part of your role, so the number of party members should matter more than the number of enemies. With stuff like timewalking, you also don't know which one you'll get, will it be mana tombs or will it be arcatraz? For those fast paced pugs I'd cut down on stuff with cast bars as much as possible. I'm using castigation instead of schism (I like it better and I got the t4 bonus anyway). If you have multiple melee in one spot whacking on multiple mobs, that's one of the moments where divine star really shines, so hold it back til they all pile up. You can dot instead of smite as a filler, but only if the health bars of the enemies are good enough. If they are bad, it's probably not worth using either, the dot won't tick and the smite cast bar doesn't finish, so better refresh atonements or place feathers.