2 posts in this topic
Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.
Cleared Heroic and Normal Emerald Nightmare in the first week of it's release.
Always looking for exceptional DPS of any class.
We are a guild, made up of former members of <Red Shift> and <Casually Addicted>, on Bleeding Hollow (PvP Server on a Chicago Datacenter) that have a common goal and will do what is necessary to achieve it. We are Shifty Casuals.
We are a group of professional adults, who believe success in raiding doesn't correlate to number in days/hours you spend raiding. We are starting a fresh page within our guild history and sticking to a 3 day a week raid schedule.
We don't tolerate elitism, bigotry, misogyny or any of the like. We enjoy our calm, adult environment and have no qualms with protecting it.
We do loot council which is fair and distributes loot for the progression of the raid as a whole and not an individual player. No favoritism, no loot drama.
We have our sights set on top 100 US for Legion and are looking for like-minded individuals to join our ranks.
Raid Days and Times (All times in EST as that is our server time):
· Tuesday 8:45pm-11:45pm
· Wednesday 8:45pm-11:45pm
· Thursday 8:45pm-11:45pm
Who We Want:
Since we are reforming and building for the expansion now is a great time to get in on the ground floor and clear content with us, while prepping for the new expansion. These are some key traits that we are looking for:
· Someone who understands that 3 nights a week raiding means that you need to bring your A-game each and every night. Attendance is expected to be near 100%. By committing to raid, you are committing yourself to our raiding schedule.
· The ability to perform under pressure. We only recruit impressive players, and spots are always competitive.
· Extensive class knowledge of your class. (IE: Alpha/beta testing, keeping up with theorycrafting, properly gemmed/enchanted, always be up to date on the intricacies of your class (not solely your spec(s)) and on the utility of the entire raid group.)
· A computer that can handle 20-30 man raiding and the ability to communicate via VOIP when needed. You must have a working headset and mic, and you must be prepared to use them. We will not read chat during boss fights. Inability to give a vocal response will not be tolerated as it directly hinders progression.
· Tough skin. We're always looking to improve ourselves as should you. Constructive criticism is encouraged, but flaming and insulting is not tolerated whatsoever.
If you have what it takes to be a part of this great team and community, feel free to apply at our website http://shiftycasuals.wowlaunch.com/. If you have questions about the application process, contact any of the officers for additional information.
Mischievous - Officer - giggles#1351
Esurient - Co-GM - starvingsun#1436
Amisti - Officer - amisti#1417
Boom Time is currently recruiting healers (and as always exceptional dps).
What healers do we need?
- Paladin (high)
- 870+ (Not absolute minimum)
- Mythic experience or impressive logs
- A sense of humour
Wednesday - 19:00-23:00
Thursday - 19:00-23:00
Sunday - 19:00-23:00
Contact info, about us, etc
Wixii#2580 (Healing Officer)
Origin#2634 (Ranged Officer)
Warlofd#2979 (Melee Officer)
Union is an alliance guild on the PVE server Uldum, we are currently 4/7 mythic and looking to add 1 mage and 1 warlock to our ranks. Union has been around since Vanilla and has had the same core of raiders for years. We pride ourselves on raiding just 10 hours per week and being able to maintain top 150 US throughout the last tiers of raiding. We raid:
Tuesday 8-11 EST (5-8 PST)
Thursday 8-11 EST (5-8 PST)
Sunday 7-11 EST (4-8 PST)
We are looking for a mage that not only parses high, but has good survival instincts and always comes prepared to each raid.
Hit me up in game: Stormcaster#1629
Dankstorm -7/7 HC is recruiting for Mythic progress, with the intention of building a solid raid team, ready for the content we are looking forward to in Legion. Dankstorm is a fairly new guild who began recruiting up to the release of Legion. We are currently looking for a third main tank, preferably a prot warrior. Besides that, we are looking for cloth DPS, and plate DPS. We are looking for players with a semi-hardcore/hardcore raiding background or exceptional players, with logs to prove it. But all class and specs are welcome to apply.
Protection Warrior: High Destruction Warlock: High Assassination Rogue: High Fire Mage: High
(Mages should be ready to change spec if fire is no longer the dominating spec)
Shadow Priest: Medium
Restoration Druid: Low
Frost/Unholy Deathknight: Low
Raid days and times:
-Wednesday: 19:50 - 23:00
-Sunday: 19:50 - 23:00
-Monday: 19:50 - 23:00
We are using Discord for voice communication - voice.dankstorm.dk
To apply go to Dankstorm.dk and fill out the application form by clicking on "Join us"
(If you want to join the mythic team)
In-Game contact message:
Stenderino - GM
LoliXD/LoliconXD - Officer (BattleTag: Lengozta#2322)
Alberte - Officer
Qivitoq - Officer
<Ours Is The Fury> is recruiting non Druid, non Paladin DPS and Monk, Shaman, or Holy Priest healers for progression. We are a raiding focused guild and do not have any problems helping other member get gear in preparation for raiding with us. We are currently running a 2/2/6 composition but with another healer will expand to 2/4/9. Our raid times are Tues/Wed/Thurs 9pm-12am server. Add Nagrothunder#1908 in game for more information or an invite!